ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Read All About It.

Notices

Old 09-15-2016, 04:39 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jon Benet

I realize many here are much younger than I, but you'd have to have lived under a rock to not have heard about this case... especially since it's hit the news again, approaching the 20th anniversary of the case.

My eldest was close in age to JBR and this case has always haunted me. It truly did capture the nation, so to speak. I watched the Dateline special and am just getting caught up on the Dr. Phil. I also have the 3 night ID special taped, too.

I have not seen anything that has truly changed my thought on this case, that someone in the family did it. I have always sort of believed something happened with Burke and the mother helped cover it up for her son.

This Dr Phil, though... Burke is, what? 29? He seems incredibly immature and something is so off about him. He's smiling entirely too much and he reminds me of that Stuart caricature on MadTV I am seeing nothing that has made me think otherwise, kwim?

So, anyone else following this? Thoughts.
Old 09-15-2016, 08:28 PM
Mhm, mhm love me some cooter flavored candy

My Mood: Fine
EmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond repute

I saw something, maybe on Today?, where Dr Phil was saying that Burke's emotional and social development are way off becuase he was kelp under a rock, basically, after the murder. So, his reactions are off becuase he has never talked about it before and he just doesn't know how to show emotion. I dunno, though..... I only watched the first dr phil episode, I need to youtube or on demand the other stuff.

Wifey to Carly and Kristen
Old 09-15-2016, 10:02 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

I remember seeing her death on my bedroom television late at night way back in '96. I was 12 years old and it has haunted me for 20 years. I've always believed someone in her immediate family did it as well. I have not seen the Dr. Phil special, but I did see the special on Investigation Discovery. Every time John Ramsey spoke, he was a bit too happy, in my opinion. Not once, in any of his interviews, did I see him actually APPEAR to be heartbroken. Even now, 20 years later in his most recent interview, talking about her death seems to give him some sort of pleasure, for lack of a better word.
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 09-15-2016, 10:30 PM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Cloud_9
mama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond reputemama2myangels09 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the mom did it, and the brother could have been secretly or not so secretly happy about it cause really if you pay attention to everything then all the attention was on her before she was killed cause of her being in beauty pageants.

Old 09-16-2016, 01:27 AM
Ohhhh sexy girlfriend...no more yanky my wanky...

My Mood: Sluggish
LisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't seen any of the episodes about this yet. If you want to get a picture into how strange the Ramsey's' think, try to read the book they wrote. I say "try" because I couldn't finish it. I was so annoyed with Patsy's attitude toward the whole thing.

New (old fart) college student. Working hard to be a Social Worker when I grow up.
Old 09-16-2016, 01:29 AM

yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

This kid is NOT right in the head, that is my 2 cents.... he'd say no, but nod and he laughed at really inappropriate times. I still think that Burke was much more involved and Patsy covered it up.

The poor girl was strangled like an hour AFTER her skull was bashed in. Nothing about this situation is right. I truly wish a fresh set of eyes would look at this, but I suppose we may never REALLY know.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:10 PM
Things just aren't equal enough when someone's got a penis.

My Mood: Doh
urchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond repute

20 years already? Wow.

I remember when it happened because my mom watched the news coverage on it constantly.

I've always believed someone in the family had accidentally killed her, even then.
~~~~~~~
I'll have to watch the Dr. Phil episode.
I've been without cable so long I didn't know he had Bourke on the show!
~~~~~~~
*Burke.

Typo because my mom's last name is Bourke.

Carly
coffee addict, vegan, youtube binger, LGBTQ advocate, CPST
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy
Also, I sell leggings and stuff.

Last edited by urchin_grey; 09-17-2016 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 09-17-2016, 06:20 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know much about the case, but of course I remember seeing her face on endless tabloids during my childhood. I was 9 years old in 1996.
Fiancée to Jason
Old 09-18-2016, 12:01 AM

So I am sort of caught up now... even watched the 3 hours of ID's special. They actually addressed alternative suspects using the "intruder theory", only one that I found somewhat compelling. I also had forgotten about that guy who confessed. ID did an interview with him, John Mark Karr, he's CRAZY!!

Still, I truly feel that someone in the home killed her and then crafted this elaborate scene to cover it up... and if that person was Burke (with Patsy covering), then he should still face some sort of charges. That guy isn't right in the head, either.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:18 PM
she's a lizardperson

My Mood: Bookworm
Gigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond reputeGigi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm late to this thread but I was just watching some of the interview. I've thought it was Burke for a long time. IIRC a grand jury in CO at the time couldn't indict anyone under 10 years old, and Burke was 8/9? which explains the lack of indictment. Of course the evidence is ~FARK~ed seven ways to Sunday or whatever the saying is, so who knows.

I can't figure out why Burke did that interview. His dad and his lawyer have to know how his mannerisms make him come across and that it would be a terrible idea. He's an adult who can do what he wants but holy ~POOP~.

Forever grateful to CDN for all the times you all let me cry on your virtual shoulders