ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Special Needs

Notices

Old 03-12-2009, 08:39 PM
300 Posts and nothing funny?

okiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond reputeokiemunchkinsmom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snangel View Post
How's he doing? Give him and you a hug from us!!
~~~~~~~
I just want to add, I just looked at his pics, he is soooooo gorgeous! Those eyes of his are something else!!!! What a handsome young man!
He's doing really well, thank you for asking, and for the compliment, we think he's pretty cute too He had a little bit of bleeding yesterday, but it stopped on it's own and as far as I can tell it appears the skin is healing! However, because of the way his skin is I think we're going to put off the nurses advice to start rubbing the stitches (to help them break down) on Monday. He keeps telling me to stop looking at him, but I can't, I'm just in awe