ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Special Needs

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Cheeky
merandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond reputemerandus has a reputation beyond repute

this is scary carly! im here if you need to talk about it. i wish i could hug you in person. please keep us updated, please!
Old 03-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Banned

My Mood: Confused
Naturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond reputeNaturallia has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, not again. I wish it wasn't the case... now she has E. I suggest you start research on medicines so when they suggest this and that, you won't be like a deer caught in headlights. I can share with you off here what meds my son has been on so far and you could ask the other mamas who has children with E to share that too as well, so you have a little bit of information for when they ask to mediciate her. I wish I was more informed rather than just "ok, sure, whatever, let's start him on those."
Old 03-03-2009, 04:44 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Tired
Marisgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

CD'ing, BF'ing, BW'ing Mom
Old 03-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Banned
AKA: mamaofmany<br>B/S/T with caution - See The Hot Seat for more info!!!

My Mood: Happy
~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute

how is she and you doing?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:50 PM
You sure have a mystery on your hands, err...

My Mood: Balanced
Veganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond reputeVeganmamma has a reputation beyond repute

I hope the EEG goes well today, and that you get to the bottom of this soon.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Breezy
Breesy23 is a jewel in the roughBreesy23 is a jewel in the roughBreesy23 is a jewel in the rough

Ryann and your family are in our prayers
Old 03-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Banned
AKA: Simply Sanity Creations - B/S/T with Caution - Not allowed to B/S on CDN

My Mood: Busy
Sanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond reputeSanity has a reputation beyond repute

*Hugs* for both of you Carly. Hope her EEG goes well tomorrow.....