ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Heard it?

Notices

Old 08-05-2013, 06:20 PM
sowing farts
AKA: lostinalaska

My Mood: Inpain
Spring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hollywood Undead?

So apparently I'm old. I'd never heard of these guys until DH's 21 year old "apprentice" introduced them to him. (After DH introduced him to Eminem, who he likes, but gets none of the cultural references, which just makes me feel older )

I have to say, even though I'm not usually a huge fan of "that kind" of music, I kind of love them. Their first album Swan Songs makes me laugh. (Please don't go listen to this album if hearing women referred to as B****es and H**s or talk of "weenies" or "panties dropping" offends you. )

Some of their newer, more introspective stuff is really good too.

And I have to admit, I have a little crush on Charlie Scene (And yes, I know what he looks like without the mask.) and Funny Man. They'd both go on my "list" if I had one.

So, anyone else like them? Or am I just a weird dirty old lady?

Having a bad day? Hold your hand over your heart; Feel that? That beating? That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason. ~ Unknown

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher
Old 08-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Ohhhh sexy girlfriend...no more yanky my wanky...

My Mood: Sluggish
LisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm older than you and I LOVE them. I got to see them at Rock USA last year. I think I was as excited as the 20 something girl who was jumping up and down and screaming in front of me. lol They put on an amazing show. Dh even liked them and he's not really into that kind of music. He's more into Seether, Seven Dust, Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, etc. I like all that too. This old fart woman loves that kind of music, including Eminem.

New (old fart) college student. Working hard to be a Social Worker when I grow up.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:51 PM
sowing farts

Spring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond reputeSpring has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh I'm jealous! I wish they would come up here! I told DH we'd probably be the oldest people there if we ever did get to see them.

I must be weird because their alcoholic slightly misogynistic music kinda turns me on.

I've watched some interviews of them on youtube and they're hilarious. And they seem really nice. (Well Charlie and Johhny 3 Tears who seem to be the only ones who really talk.)

Having a bad day? Hold your hand over your heart; Feel that? That beating? That's called purpose. You're alive for a reason. ~ Unknown

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow." ~ Mary Anne Radmacher
Old 08-05-2013, 07:53 PM
never noticed the boob

My Mood: Angelic
happymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond reputehappymom39 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I'mm and have seen them twice. I loved it! My older kids were the ones that got me hooked. Though there are a few I only play if I am alone in the car. My younger boys are parrots and I do not want them singing that.
~~~~~~~
Opps that was supposed to say LOL I'm 44..................

Last edited by happymom39; 08-05-2013 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-05-2013, 08:01 PM
sowing farts

Ok you guys make me feel a little less old! I'm "only" 33. But still totally jealous that y'all have gotten to see them live!

I am a bad mommy. My 4 year old's new favorite song is "everywhere I go" It's been made clear that he is NOT to sing it anywhere near Grandma though.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:08 PM
sowing farts

Do either of you know who does the "I'm a complete catastrophe, buzzing around you like a bumble bee" part on "No. 5"? I love that part, it makes me giggle every damn time I hear it.

Old 08-06-2013, 12:58 AM
sowing farts

Bahaha, I just joined Twitter (after staunchly refusing for.... however long it's been around... just to follow Charlie Scene. His tweets are hilarious.

Old 04-20-2014, 02:33 AM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaEileen View Post
I think I'm older than you and I LOVE them. I got to see them at Rock USA last year. I think I was as excited as the 20 something girl who was jumping up and down and screaming in front of me. lol They put on an amazing show. Dh even liked them and he's not really into that kind of music. He's more into Seether, Seven Dust, Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, etc. I like all that too. This old fart woman loves that kind of music, including Eminem.
I saw Sevendust when I was in high school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring View Post
Ahh I'm jealous! I wish they would come up here! I told DH we'd probably be the oldest people there if we ever did get to see them.

I must be weird because their alcoholic slightly misogynistic music kinda turns me on.

I've watched some interviews of them on youtube and they're hilarious. And they seem really nice. (Well Charlie and Johhny 3 Tears who seem to be the only ones who really talk.)
Did you ever download Dr. Eargasm's remix of Le Deux? So. Hot.
Fiancťe to Jason
Old 04-20-2014, 12:45 PM
Hang on to your prophylactics,
I shall return to spread the love soon

My Mood: Dramaqueen
Rocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the same Hollywood Undead that Jefree Star was in circa 2003ish?

Lady of the interwebs house to Rachel, Chasity and Gwen
Ringmaster and Custodial Service provider to:

The Hellion- 3.30.2008 and The twins, Boss Lady and Loki 6.19.2010
Watched over by our spirit baby, Evelyn 4/06

"If you can't fly, run.
If you canít run, walk.
If you canít walk, crawl.
But by all means keep moving.Ē
Dr. Martin Luther King

Want 10% off epic leggings or dresses?

Old 04-20-2014, 01:43 PM
has a scaley tail
AKA: sabrina_the_mommies

My Mood: Cheerful
Watermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Queen View Post
Is this the same Hollywood Undead that Jefree Star was in circa 2003ish?
Jeffree Star, does he have '~Pink Cookie~' tattooed on his ankle? I met a guy on a tour buss once and I think that was his name. He was seriously offended that I "didn't know who [he] was?!" he said he was a celebrity? On YouTube?

to & & &
i <3 Young Living essential oils
I <3 <3 sewing & crafting & DIYing & all things "basic"
Be my friend on facebook & instagram
Old 04-20-2014, 01:55 PM

Rocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermelandrea View Post
Jeffree Star, does he have '~Pink Cookie~' tattooed on his ankle? I met a guy on a tour buss once and I think that was his name. He was seriously offended that I "didn't know who [he] was?!" he said he was a celebrity? On YouTube?
Possibly? He's a very pretty one. I feel old. I remember when he first got big on myspace.

"If you can't fly, run.
If you canít run, walk.
Dr. Martin Luther King

Old 04-20-2014, 02:03 PM
has a scaley tail
AKA: sabrina_the_mommies

My Mood: Cheerful
Watermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Queen View Post
Possibly? He's a very pretty one. I feel old. I remember when he first got big on myspace.
Maybe it was myspace, not YouTube. It was late 2005. At an MXPX show.

Yes. I went googling. It was him. He was very nice, just shocked that I didn't recognize him/ or knew of him. He is drop dead beautiful in real life. Like, flawless like a doll.

And now I want to bleach & color my hair something *bright*

to & & &
i <3 Young Living essential oils
I <3 <3 sewing & crafting & DIYing & all things "basic"
Be my friend on facebook & instagram
Old 04-20-2014, 02:15 PM

He makes me feel so frumpy and plain lol. I love his make up.

"If you can't fly, run.
If you canít run, walk.
Dr. Martin Luther King

Old 04-26-2014, 01:57 PM
very interested in penises

My Mood: Sick
NewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond reputeNewMommy6111 has a reputation beyond repute

I like them fairly well, but won't let DH listen to it within earshot of DS at all. I don't think they are a newer band. My DH is old and has had stuff by them for ages.
~~~~~~~
Just googled and I guess they are newer, huh. 2008 seems like a long time ago to me

Last edited by NewMommy6111; 04-26-2014 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 04-28-2014, 08:21 PM
sowing farts

Jefree Star has done some music with Deuce since Deuce left the band. I don't think he was ever part of the band though. There was a "Shady Jeff" who got kicked out of the band in the early days, but it was a totally different guy.
~~~~~~~
I think 08 was when their first album came out. They were releasing music on myspace for quite awhile before that though.

Last edited by Spring; 04-28-2014 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN