ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Heard it?

Notices

Old 06-09-2012, 04:07 AM
I wear a bra to keep them pointed forward.

My Mood: Dead
TheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Didnt' get to go to Bonnaroo?

Have no fear, you can watch it online!

It's like being there without the overpriced beverages, body odor and lines for the bathrooms...

http://www.youtube.com/bonnaroomusic...e=inp-hs-music

Radiohead is currently on channel 1 if anyone is still up tonight.

WAHM of The Eli Monster-swell things for swell babies
Old 06-09-2012, 04:32 AM
I need a title!!

My Mood: Chatty
odiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond reputeodiaramor has a reputation beyond repute

That's funny. My good friend lives really close to Bonnaroo. We would sit on her porch and listen.

I think it is funny that they have their own exit now. I remember the first year the cops were targeting vehicles for put and all of the cases ended up being thrown out.

**Lauren *~* Married to the love of my life *~* Baby #1 born October 12th, 2009 *~* Baby #2 born September 23rd, 2012 *
Old 06-11-2012, 12:56 AM
yay for sore boobs!

symphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they get today's up soon, i missed ben folds and really want to see that one. And fun. Is on soon!

I apologize in advance for any grammar errors, stupid Ipod!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:44 AM
I wear a bra to keep them pointed forward.

My Mood: Dead
TheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond repute

I'm bummed. We were working out in the yard and I totally missed both Trampled by Turtles and Bon Iver this afternoon.

WAHM of The Eli Monster-swell things for swell babies
Old 06-11-2012, 02:25 AM
yay for sore boobs!

symphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond repute

Just got done with fun. That was awesome, nate is incredible live. It does look like they are putting videos up of individual songs, just wish they'd hurry up with ben folds five.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:31 AM
clicking around unprotected!

My Mood: Buzzed
kukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond reputekukukachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Ever heard of his brothers band? Ben's brother (Chuck) has a kids music group called "big bang boom" that plays around here quite often. He is good friends with one of my best friends so she sorta knows Ben, too. I have only met the bro.

hey!!! i'm tiffany- a grateful mommy to miss thang (03/05)& lil' man (12/08).
sharing my life, my love & my issues with mr. right since 1995

Old 06-11-2012, 02:41 AM
yay for sore boobs!

No i hadn't heard of him, i'm going to have to look him up. I would've watched the civil wars but i had chores to do that i slacked on during fun.