ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Fur Kids

Notices

Old 06-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Things just aren't equal enough when someone's got a penis.

My Mood: Doh
urchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
Where in Ohio?
Posted via Mobile Device
Morrow? We'll be coming from KY, so going through Louisville then Cincinnati to get there.

It's a 4 hour drive but I spoke to the breeder earlier and she has ELEVEN litters due any day. So that will give us a TON of babies to choose from in August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop_333 View Post
Oohh, fun! Bunnies! We're adding a second ferret next month
I like ferrets too! The plus of bunnies though is that there are a ton of rabbit shows here. So the less showable ones will be sold as pets but the really good ones will go for more.

Carly
coffee addict, vegan, youtube binger, LGBTQ advocate, CPST
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy
Also, I sell leggings and stuff.

Old 06-23-2015, 01:22 AM

urchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond repute

Finally got a hatch on video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTXN2KZluY

Carly
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy

Old 06-23-2015, 11:32 AM
Better keep your beaver away
AKA: Mom24Babes

Location: Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
My Mood: Cheerful
BeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

How sweet! Does it pull itself away from the shell with the, uh, cord still attached? I wasn't sure how to word that.

Wifey to Maggie!

I'm a Mary Kay Consultant and Plexus Ambassador, too!
Old 06-23-2015, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccatheGreat View Post
How sweet! Does it pull itself away from the shell with the, uh, cord still attached? I wasn't sure how to word that.
Basically! That's the yolk. Which is basically the egg version of a placenta. lol Only they absorb most of it into their abdomen (that's what all that cheeping is for prior to hatching). This one just had a little bit of yolk that dried before it absorbed it.

Carly
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy