ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > Fur Kids

Notices

Old 07-11-2014, 01:44 AM
Things just aren't equal enough when someone's got a penis.

My Mood: Doh
urchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond repute

Oops I don't know my right from left. Nagini is left, Scabbers is right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urchin_grey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by My3sons View Post
Awwww my mom bred cockatiels when I was growing. I loved hand feeding them and seeing the personalities. I wish I could convince dh that we need a pair.
Duffy was unsure at first too but he's the one who wanted a pet. Tonks was the first one we got and Duff was hooked by the end of the day. lol

Carly
coffee addict, vegan, youtube binger, LGBTQ advocate, CPST
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy
Also, I sell leggings and stuff.

Old 07-11-2014, 02:22 AM
my will power isn't strong enough to turn down the beaver butt

My3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond repute

My husband doesn't like birds. Never has He doesn't know what he's missing by not being able to feed a baby bird stinky baby bird food from a syringe

Yes, I have 4 sons. No, I'm not changing my username.

I LOVE to trade! Try me!

North Star Knits is now on Facebook!

North Star Knits is on Etsy.

*Newly hitched to Holly Golightly*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenga View Post
But seriously yo, don't mess with the crazy string people. COLORED STRING 4 LYFE!!
Old 07-11-2014, 02:44 AM
Whatever it takes to get some boobs!

My Mood: Relaxed
FuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond repute

I am going to require more pictures. Like NOW! I am dying to see more. I love their cute little faces.

Old 07-11-2014, 12:34 PM

urchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by My3sons View Post
My husband doesn't like birds. Never has He doesn't know what he's missing by not being able to feed a baby bird stinky baby bird food from a syringe
Aw. My dad is like that with cats. Well, more like HATES them than doesn't like them. lol My mom finally convinced him to let her have a cat that she brought home yesterday. It only took 19 years.

And yeah, feeding them has definitely been a rewarding experience. They all lost a little weight the first day home because they weren't feeling the syringe feeding. But as of this morning they've gained the weight back plus a little. So I guess I'm doing something right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyToaster View Post
I am going to require more pictures. Like NOW! I am dying to see more. I love their cute little faces.
I'll get another of the babies today and one of our tame/pet birds too!

Carly
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy

Old 07-11-2014, 08:22 PM

Babies this morning. Their feathers are coming in great!

Tonks (the 3 month old) photo bombing.
She's not sure what to make of the babies but I did catch her preening one of them for a bit.

And a bonus of our lutino, Luna. She's roughly the same age as Tonks. We got her from the local pet store and the person working that day couldn't tell us anything about her other than she was hand fed.

Carly
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy

Old 07-11-2014, 09:36 PM

FuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzyToaster has a reputation beyond repute

Awww I love the little guy in the back corner with his top knot up.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:47 AM
my will power isn't strong enough to turn down the beaver butt

My3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond repute

I want one!!!!!

Yes, I have 4 sons. No, I'm not changing my username.

I LOVE to trade! Try me!

North Star Knits is now on Facebook!

North Star Knits is on Etsy.

*Newly hitched to Holly Golightly*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenga View Post
But seriously yo, don't mess with the crazy string people. COLORED STRING 4 LYFE!!
Old 07-21-2014, 03:58 PM

Babies are fully feathered now. Here's a short clip of their bath this morning.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...53369002212736

Also, I'm SUPER stoked because we have one pair (possibly two) who have mated and are getting ready to lay eggs. We didn't think we had more than one pair ready/interested in mating, so we just installed one nest box (the 6 parents are in one big cage). Nagini and Scabbers started checking the first box out immediately and we caught them mating on Saturday. Then yesterday we heard mating noises again but we didn't catch who it was. So we hung out near their cage for a bit and caught Hedwig and Buckbeak going into the already claimed nest box. Poor Nagini lost her mind. So I ran to the store at like 11:30 at night to get another box which Nagini and Scabbers immediately claimed (its on their preferred side of the cage anyway). So if all goes as planned, we should have our first eggs by the weekend.

Carly
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy

Old 07-21-2014, 04:11 PM

Oh my gosh yay! More babies!!!! What are you doing with all the babies?

I used to give my birds baths in the bath tub. They lived it when I would spray them with the detachable shower head.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

How fun! I want a bird someday
Fiancée to Jason
Old 07-21-2014, 04:42 PM

We're selling/trading them. My SIL is going to take one of the current 3 (unless she decides to wait see what the nesting pairs produce) in exchange for babysitting. We have a few other people interesting in buying but I'm also hoping we can find another breeder interested in trading for some parrotlets at some point. I watched some YouTube videos and fell in love with their little squeaky toy voices.

Carly
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy

Old 07-21-2014, 04:52 PM

Ohhhhh parrotlets!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-21-2014, 05:26 PM

Yeahhhh.

I found this video and about died!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmlMQtMkywo

Carly
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy

Old 07-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Peeping, not posting.

My Mood: Lurking
cmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond reputecmarsh31 has a reputation beyond repute

So not a bird person - but goodness they're adorable!

Old 07-21-2014, 05:50 PM
just watching tv with a hand down my pants

My Mood: Tired
miss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond reputemiss amber has a reputation beyond repute

My MIL picked out a pair of finches while we've been here on vacation and they are just adorable. I want birds now, too. But I can't decide which kind because I love them all!