ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > General Chat

Notices

Old 06-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

Lol that's Kay. Funny part is 2 of the Jr lofts popped up for sale yesterday.
And a few other ones too so probably with school being out people may be redoing things.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:00 AM
SuperMom!

My Mood: Breezy
ciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond repute

yeah- I realized that next year I need to have money set aside for this time of year. We live near virginia tech and all the graduating students and transferring students sell all their furniture at great prices. So many bookcases.
Kasey 9:nails:Kora 6:jumpjoy:
Renly 4 :batsmile: Rowan 2:babymonkey:
Pregnant with our tiebreaker. Due in July
Old 06-06-2018, 03:20 PM
SuperMom!

ciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond repute

Super excited- a lot of baby stuff arrives this week. This is the first house we've ever lived in with a 2nd floor. Since our move we'd upgraded our mattress but hadn't gotten a bed frame. I'm quickly becoming too pregnant to get up off the mattress on the floor so our bed frame gets here today. We also ordered a glider/recliner since we don't have any seating upstairs other than the beds and I really wanted somewhere to sit with the baby for nursing sessions.

Also have birth supplies and such coming as well. The dresser in our room is mine from infant hood and its just not big enough for our stuff + babies stuff. The girls need a dresser in their room instead of plastic drawers so they get my old dresser and we're getting a new dresser (which will be here Saturday). Essentially a lot of stuff we needed due to moving anyways but the impending birth of tiebreaker means we are finally getting around to all of it.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:25 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even want to think about what all needs to be done before this baby gets here in five months.
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 06-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

Whoa, wait I missed something I think Brandi, congrats!

I got the bed and then as I was putting it together I realized some pieces were missing. Thankfully just some brackets that hold the side rail on. But I contacted her and she searched and finally found them. I got them yesterday and a rug. Now we just need a chair for the built in desk. After a week their room is almost clean and set up as two different ones.
Ian is beyond himself happy. He is 10 it was past time for him not to be sharing with his sister, but when you have 3 kids and live in a 2 bedroom sometimes it happens.

The best part is they are sleeping in. They have always gotten up at 7 never sleeping in no matter what time they go to bed. It is now 8 and they are still asleep. Rooms are on different sides of the house. So they no longer get the morning sun and blackout shades that completely cover the Windows.
Now I just need to get new drapes for us.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:12 AM
SuperMom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
I don't even want to think about what all needs to be done before this baby gets here in five months.
I kept putting it off b/c Kasey had surgery in January, then we moved in February, then we were getting settled, then appointments and all kinds of stuff had to get situated... and now I'm 35 weeks pregnant and like "OMG I HAVE NOTHING READY."

It doesn't help that since we're team green we haven't bought much of anything. Neither of us love gender neutral baby clothes. If its a girl I want to be able to go super girly and ruffly and if its a boy then I have specific stuff I really like.

So yeah- I've got a handful of newborn girl stuff, boy stuff and a few "unisex" items in the closet from the last 4 kids. That will tide us over until I have the baby and can go crazy on Amazon
Old 06-09-2018, 04:48 AM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

That's all you need for the beginning - the internet is a wonderful thing!
Old 06-12-2018, 01:10 AM
SuperMom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwootten2 View Post
That's all you need for the beginning - the internet is a wonderful thing!
yep- Amazon and I are probably going to spend quite a bit of time together postpartum. Once I'm healed enough I'll be hitting up Once Upon a Child here. Apparently they're going to be clearancing out all their stuff starting at newborn here soon to make room for all the stuff they have tucked in the back. so 50% off it all...

I went the other day to grab a diaper bag, potty for Rowan, and to look for receiving blankets. Apparently they don't accept receiving blankets. I was silly and got rid of all of ours from the past 4 kids and now I have to buy new ones just for the birth (my midwife puts on the list that we need a half dozen.)
Old 06-17-2018, 05:54 PM
Call me judgmental but some folks are just plain idiotic

My Mood: Balanced
karmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond reputekarmamama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
!!! That's news! Congrats!!

Just finished up a week-log visit from my sister and her boys. It was fun, but I'm exhausted feeling a bit under the weather, and am back at work starting tomorrow. Trying to declutter storage space is kicking my butt...I have a huge case of the don't-give-a-~FARK~s.
Old 06-19-2018, 03:08 AM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

I got fired from my job a week ago tomorrow. I did my job just fine but they refused to give me the 2% every other cooks receives weekly. They got mad that I kept asking I have an interview for a new job Wednesday morning. I am crossing my fingers! Totally different jobs I don't ever want to go back to a kitchen job.
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old 06-19-2018, 12:31 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

yikes! What a pain. Good on you for continuing to stick up for yourself.

I'm trying not to think about all the things I have to do over the next week.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:57 PM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowitchgrl View Post
yikes! What a pain. Good on you for continuing to stick up for yourself.

I'm trying not to think about all the things I have to do over the next week.
The job I interviewed for yesterday I got! They called me this morning! Regular day hours, Friday finishing at noon and I have all my evenings and weekends again! $3 more an hour so no more minimum wage and $2 more an hour in January 2020 because that is when they give rises after a year. I am crossing my fingers it all goes smoothly and that I learn and do the job really well
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old Today, 03:18 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

WOOT!!!! Congrats So it was better you left the other job.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.