ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Marketplace > Inserts

Notices

Old 02-11-2015, 08:36 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Never??? A blank sub-forum?!

I can't have that!!

I have a bunch of extra inserts, including the basic MF in newborn size and full size, some Blueberry that are MF and bamboo together, some plain bamboo and even some Alva Baby "4 layers Antibacterial Bamboo Viscose Inserts Super Water Absorbent" are full size and relatively new (less than 6 months in huge rotation). Also, some random MF cloths that were used for CDing only (not like my old car rags! ) I even have some NB PFs that I used in pockets, too. They look ragged, but worked great.

Cheap, cheap! Just let me get them out of here!!

Crissi, married to my best friend, making memories with the last 4 of our 8... DD 16, Hannah 10, Will 8 and our baby Benji 5.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 17... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son.
Old 02-12-2015, 04:42 AM
I have had 5 guys in my mouth several times
and now I want them again.
AKA: monicajoy

My Mood: Tired
Lollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond repute

I would be interested in anything non microfiber
Posted via Mobile Device
~~~~~~~
Also the bamboo/microfiber combination, just not plain microfiber
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Lollipop; 02-12-2015 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 02-12-2015, 12:07 PM

yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

ok, will get some photos... the Alva Baby are similar in size & shape to the large BG insert and there is no MF at all that I can see.

Crissi, married to my best friend, making memories with the last 4 of our 8... DD 16, Hannah 10, Will 8 and our baby Benji 5.

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:44 PM

Alva Baby Bamboo Viscose, paid more than $3 each new and they're barely used. Asking $1.50 ea + actual shipping, I have 10

~~~~~~~
These are all the MF + bamboo (connected or sewn together) Most are Blueberry. Showing some wear, but very absorbent. One is a LONG type with snaps to change the size. 5 of them total, asking $10 ppd for all.

~~~~~~~
5 bamboo only inserts, one is an hourglass shape. The bottom one is the long type with snaps where you can adjust the length and place absorbency where you need it. Also shows some wear, but very absorbent. $10 ppd for all

~~~~~~~
Left is a bamboo and terry insert and the right is a true trifold with a full size bamboo cloth and terry topper. If tri-folded into a diaper, there are at least 8 layers. I used this one in overnight diapers a lot, as it was thick. Both are same brand "green ___??" but the label has faded. Asking $7 ppd for both.

Last edited by yeswehave8; 02-12-2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 02-12-2015, 02:57 PM

Still available are MANY MFs including BGs newborns, BG full size w snaps and many, many more.

Old 02-14-2015, 12:05 AM
I have had 5 guys in my mouth several times
and now I want them again.
AKA: monicajoy

My Mood: Tired
Lollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I think I want all except the MF + bamboo combination.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 02-14-2015, 03:16 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Fine
Dillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond repute

How long and wide are the blueberry mf/bamboo inserts? Length I'm looking for is when the are folded over to double them up. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2015, 06:55 PM

They are roughly doubled over. The MF layer is slightly shorter when it's folded over, but not much. The width is the same as other MF inserts, like the ones that come in BG and the bamboo layer is actually a tad longer than the regular BG inserts. I hope that makes sense. I can show a side by side if it helps?

But yes, the ones that are two in one will be at least a double layer (I think the bamboo part is at least double anyway). I have one that is really long (far L in second pic) that has a "standard" type MF top and a long tail that is bamboo with snaps to adjust it's length. It is at least a tri-fold for the wet zone (like for my boys, we put that toward the front).

Here: This is what it is... I have one that is ALL bamboo (that I think Monica is taking) and one with a MF top).
~~~~~~~
That link shows the trifold w snaps... the others I have are just like a MF and bamboo insert sewed together at the top. I think all but one is labeled Blueberry, but I can't find a better picture of them online to show what the layers were. I think they came with the pockets back when I bought some Blueberry's new.

Last edited by yeswehave8; 02-15-2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 02-15-2015, 07:22 PM

ALL bamboo are pending.. still have the mixed ones and LOTS of full size MF's incliuding BG, Thirsties (wider, hourglass) and many more.

Old 02-28-2015, 02:21 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Fine
Dillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
They are roughly doubled over. The MF layer is slightly shorter when it's folded over, but not much. The width is the same as other MF inserts, like the ones that come in BG and the bamboo layer is actually a tad longer than the regular BG inserts. I hope that makes sense. I can show a side by side if it helps?

But yes, the ones that are two in one will be at least a double layer (I think the bamboo part is at least double anyway). I have one that is really long (far L in second pic) that has a "standard" type MF top and a long tail that is bamboo with snaps to adjust it's length. It is at least a tri-fold for the wet zone (like for my boys, we put that toward the front).

Here: This is what it is... I have one that is ALL bamboo (that I think Monica is taking) and one with a MF top).
~~~~~~~
That link shows the trifold w snaps... the others I have are just like a MF and bamboo insert sewed together at the top. I think all but one is labeled Blueberry, but I can't find a better picture of them online to show what the layers were. I think they came with the pockets back when I bought some Blueberry's new.

I have some of these that fit perfectly in the newborn/small blueberry pockets. Would you say these are about a size medium? Or more of a large? Just trying to figure out if they'd fit in my medium or small fuzzibunz. I love the dual layers of them- holds a lot without bulk.