ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Heard it?

Notices

Old 04-29-2016, 08:36 PM
I should tell DH I want 5 guys in my mouth
AKA: CowgirlMomma

CaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marilyn Manson- The Pale Emperor

Any Manson fans here? I'm not a hardcore fan, buying every album, though I do love his music and own quite a bit of it. I read his autobiography back in high school (when it was released).
I respect him as an artist and I think he is brilliant. I loved his MTV video diary back in the day.
Anyway, I casually listened to the singles last year, but I just got around to buying it on iTunes. I love it.
Also super bummed that I couldn't go to the End of Times tour last year with the Smashing Pumpkins.

Old 04-30-2016, 12:41 AM

CaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond repute

Mephistopheles of Los Angeles:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-sD5Xy2N-E

Love the song, love the video

Old 04-30-2016, 06:28 PM
used to put it all the way in

My Mood: Worried
melirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond repute

I like some of his music, but haven't looked up his newest stuff. Oh, I loved him in SOA too.

Mama to (23), (16), (13), (11 & 9)

Goodreads
Pinterest
Old 04-30-2016, 08:42 PM

It's been on my list to start watching, mostly because he was in the last season, lol.
I started watching the other night and I'm 2 episodes in. It's so good!
I think he's a decent actor too.

Old 05-02-2016, 09:02 PM
used to put it all the way in

My Mood: Worried
melirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaerRuthryis View Post
It's been on my list to start watching, mostly because he was in the last season, lol.
I started watching the other night and I'm 2 episodes in. It's so good!
I think he's a decent actor too.
I miss SOA. I need to start over and binge watch all of the seasons!

Mama to (23), (16), (13), (11 & 9)

Goodreads
Pinterest