ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Heard it?

Notices

Old 08-02-2012, 07:24 AM
what the labradoodle?
AKA: GirlsPlayWoW2

Jenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Not really music

But it is audio on a playable format. I am looking for "old time" radio shows. Mysteries, Sherlock Holmes, etc. I remember having the old Sherlock Holmes on tape and we played it in the car on the way when we road tripped as kids.

I would love to annoy my family by making it a tradition and forcing everyone to listen to old radio. One of our local NPR stations plays these shows at night but we'll be far out of listening range and I don't have satellite radio in my car.

So, what programs do I want? Does any of this come on CD?

Old 08-02-2012, 10:04 AM
happy to see a real toilet

Lily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond repute

The Kid and I love these! We got The Shadow from the library and took car rides just to find out what happened next.

Look for 'radio shows' and 'radio theatre'. There are a ton out there.
BS 3 - 32% saved!

My blog: Wanderings of a simple mind
Old 08-02-2012, 10:30 AM
happy to see a real toilet

Lily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond reputeLily_Grace has a reputation beyond repute

.......and now that dh just gifted me with an Ipad for my birthday I found a ton on Itunes! Secrets of Scotland Yard is ready for our next car trip!

(and dh will be relieved that I'm using my Ipad for something other than crash tests, seat measurements, and homeschool pdfs. )
BS 3 - 32% saved!

My blog: Wanderings of a simple mind
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 PM
what the labradoodle?

Jenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond reputeJenga has a reputation beyond repute

I tunes is great, I have an Ipod that I can hook up to the car and play directly.

Old 08-03-2012, 12:28 AM
yay for sore boobs!

My Mood: Chatty
symphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond repute

Check podcasts out, there are lots that ate old radio show format, and the big bonus is that most are free.

I apologize in advance for any grammar errors, stupid Ipod!
Old 08-04-2012, 06:55 PM
what the labradoodle?

Thanks!