ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Regionally Speaking > USA > South Central

Notices

Old 04-27-2012, 03:08 PM
can pee in all kinds of directions

My Mood: Question
txranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blair- View Post
I'll be the odd man out with no small kids in attendance. We need to do a get together, even if it's only for a few hours.
~~~~~~~
If not, T I am coming to play on your farm.
I think we definitely need to find some time to get together. School is almost out. June 1st! Yippee!

Blair, you are always welcome here. You may get wrangled into doing some chores though.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Hang on to your prophylactics,
I shall return to spread the love soon

My Mood: Dramaqueen
Rocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by txranchinmama View Post
I think we definitely need to find some time to get together. School is almost out. June 1st! Yippee!

Blair, you are always welcome here. You may get wrangled into doing some chores though.
Mom wants to do a day trip to your ranch once my niece is out of school. If that is ok with y'all, of course. Mom grew up raising steer and had horses, so she wants to pet the animals just as much as I do.

Lady of the interwebs house to Rachel, Chasity and Gwen
Ringmaster and Custodial Service provider to:

The Hellion- 3.30.2008 and The twins, Boss Lady and Loki 6.19.2010
Watched over by our spirit baby, Evelyn 4/06

"If you can't fly, run.
If you canít run, walk.
If you canít walk, crawl.
But by all means keep moving.Ē
Dr. Martin Luther King

Want 10% off epic leggings or dresses?

Old 04-27-2012, 05:42 PM
Crotch flap, baby?

-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute

No to chores, yes to frolicking in your yard.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:23 PM

txranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond reputetxranchinmama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Queen View Post
Mom wants to do a day trip to your ranch once my niece is out of school. If that is ok with y'all, of course. Mom grew up raising steer and had horses, so she wants to pet the animals just as much as I do.
Haha! No problem. Anytime. Just let me know.

Quote:
No to chores, yes to frolicking in your yard.
Frolicking can be considered a chore, right?

Old 04-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Crotch flap, baby?

-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute-Blair- has a reputation beyond repute

It COULD. I really would not mind helping you, so long as I don't have to dust/mop/vacuum. I do that daily here for my business and I'd like a break. I really do want to make a trip out there one Saturday/Sunday, when you have time.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. If you are ever around the Denton area again for business please stop by for the Preschoolers to see you. They'd flip.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
It COULD. I really would not mind helping you, so long as I don't have to dust/mop/vacuum. I do that daily here for my business and I'd like a break. I really do want to make a trip out there one Saturday/Sunday, when you have time.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. If you are ever around the Denton area again for business please stop by for the Preschoolers to see you. They'd flip.
Girl! Outside chores, outside!!! No inside chores. I try to keep up with those.

We don't do a ton of funerals up that way, but when we do another I will certainly let you know.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Crotch flap, baby?

The only outside chore I do is weed and mow the lawn. I'm not too talented.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:57 PM
from Herpes Land...
randomly handing out Bible tracts to strangers in the parking lot

My Mood: Balanced
SisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
I'm west of Fort Worth in Weatherford. Far from everyone.....sigh.
I'm in Cleburne
Old 05-01-2012, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterEncarnacion View Post
I'm in Cleburne
Girl! We have 20 acres at Lakside Village, not too far from you. But we never go. Too much to do.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Amused
zukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm in Cleburne
Hey neighbor! I'm in weatherford.
~~~~~~~
One of my high school friends lives in cleburne.
Yes, I DO realize that I mention bean and cheese burritos in at least every 3rd post. This will not end until Rosas takes away my key fob coupon that gives me a free bean and cheese burrito with a drink purchase. They have finally limited me to one bean and cheese burrito per visit.
Please remember to use proper CaPiTaLiZaTiOn....It's the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

Last edited by zukeypur; 05-02-2012 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 05-02-2012, 03:19 PM
from Herpes Land...
randomly handing out Bible tracts to strangers in the parking lot

My Mood: Balanced
SisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond reputeSisterEncarnacion has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to mention to you Texas mamas.. my parents farm has blackberries in season now (it is in Glen Rose, pick-your-own)! If y'all ever wanted to go picking and have a picnic afterwards, let me know!
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by txranchinmama View Post
Girl! We have 20 acres at Lakside Village, not too far from you. But we never go. Too much to do.
Ugh, I know how that is. We have a property management handling our other property/rent house right now because DH is traveling too much to take care of it himself.

Last edited by SisterEncarnacion; 05-02-2012 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 05-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
I was going to mention to you Texas mamas.. my parents farm has blackberries in season now (it is in Glen Rose, pick-your-own)! If y'all ever wanted to go picking and have a picnic afterwards, let me know!
~~~~~~~

Ugh, I know how that is. We have a property management handling our other property/rent house right now because DH is traveling too much to take care of it himself.
Nuh-uh. Blackberries. Wait. Glen Rose. I know where that is at. Gotta go look at mapquest. nom....blackberries

Old 05-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Amused
zukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond reputezukeypur has a reputation beyond repute

FUN!!!!! We went to Glen Rose with the inlaws last year and it was so fun. The kids went to the dinosaur park but I had to miss it. Maybe I'll take them back so I can see it and pick some berries too. They would love that!
Yes, I DO realize that I mention bean and cheese burritos in at least every 3rd post. This will not end until Rosas takes away my key fob coupon that gives me a free bean and cheese burrito with a drink purchase. They have finally limited me to one bean and cheese burrito per visit.
Please remember to use proper CaPiTaLiZaTiOn....It's the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse," and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."