ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Celebrity Gossip

Notices

Old 01-12-2014, 09:56 PM
CoopHost
Wow I'm rude

My Mood: Grumpy
cblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond repute

You guys don't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette??? ::gasp::
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplighter View Post
What happened with the guy she picked on her season of Bachelorette?
They broke up.
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
oh they are a reality show couple?? yeah that won't last. hopefully it does though!!
She has been on two. The guy has not.
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni View Post
Add me to the I have no idea who these people are...nor do I care.
Then why are you in the Celebrity Gossip section/thread?

My coupon blog...http://carriescouponland.blogspot.com/

Last edited by cblurose; 01-12-2014 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 01-12-2014, 10:15 PM
I will lick the salt off for you.

Lamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Carrie! I gathered that much.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:19 PM
CoopHost
Wow I'm rude

cblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond reputecblurose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplighter View Post
Lol Carrie! I gathered that much.
bahahaha from the article...
"After losing Hendricks, the father of her young daughter, Emily was briefly engaged to Brad Womack after he popped the question on The Bachelor. She then accepted a proposal from Jef Holm on the season finale of The Bachelorette, which aired in July 2012, but they split up that October.
Emily met Tyler in church and a source told E! News in November that their relationship was getting "very serious.""

Old 01-12-2014, 10:25 PM
I will lick the salt off for you.

Lamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond reputeLamplighter has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it works for her this time.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:45 PM
Get your vulva out of my way!

My Mood: Spaced
randareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond reputerandareena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _melody_ View Post
I thought the reason I didn't know who they are is because I'm old. Thank you all for making me feel younger today.
You're welcome :kisses:
Posted via Mobile Device
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by cblurose View Post
You guys don't watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette??? ::gasp::
~~~~~~~

They broke up.
~~~~~~~

She has been on two. The guy has not.
~~~~~~~

She's probably in this section for the same reason I am....it came up on new posts and she clicked it. really, for all I knew when I opened the thread it could have been some lady from here
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by randareena; 01-12-2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 01-13-2014, 12:58 AM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know who they are either, but I am a board grandma.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 01-13-2014, 02:22 AM
not pinching the tip seems to be working OK for us.

My Mood: Cynical
messy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond reputemessy mama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _melody_ View Post
I thought the reason I didn't know who they are is because I'm old. Thank you all for making me feel younger today.

That is the exact same thing I thought! Glad that's not the reason.

Yet!

I don't exactly consider reality TV people to be celebrities. Unless they are stale, former celebrities trying to regain a bit of their former celebrated status. These are just regular old people who chose and got chosen to exploit themselves on TV for whatever reason.

Although, I guess celebrity status is in the eye of the beholder. Or I am way too old.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:15 AM
Hang on to your prophylactics,
I shall return to spread the love soon

My Mood: Dramaqueen
Rocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond reputeRocket Queen has a reputation beyond repute

The bachelor and bachelorette are still airing? :wtf:

Lady of the interwebs house to Rachel, Chasity and Gwen
Ringmaster and Custodial Service provider to:

The Hellion- 3.30.2008 and The twins, Boss Lady and Loki 6.19.2010
Watched over by our spirit baby, Evelyn 4/06

"If you can't fly, run.
If you can’t run, walk.
If you can’t walk, crawl.
But by all means keep moving.”
Dr. Martin Luther King

Want 10% off epic leggings or dresses?

Old 01-13-2014, 04:28 AM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't know who they were eitrher, I don't watch any of the reality shows, I have enough reality in my life don't need anyone else's
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into
I'm always willing to trade!

Old 01-13-2014, 07:55 AM
would talk about penises too
AKA: zosiasmama

My Mood: Bookworm
Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblurose View Post
Uh, is there some rule about where people can post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randareena View Post
She's probably in this section for the same reason I am....it came up on new posts and she clicked it. really, for all I knew when I opened the thread it could have been some lady from here
Posted via Mobile Device
And this is right, most of us hit new posts when we log on and don't really pay much attention to which forum the threads come from.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:03 AM
CoopHost
Wow I'm rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni View Post
Uh, is there some rule about where people can post?

And this is right, most of us hit new posts when we log on and don't really pay much attention to which forum the threads come from.
No there isn't a rule but if you don't care I don't know why you would even click on the title and post about not caring.

I also click new posts and don't really pay attention to the forum but if I don't care about the title I really wouldn't read and post a comment about not caring.

Old 01-13-2014, 11:36 AM
I love Tuesdays and waffles, penguins, vulvas, lol cats.
AKA: PrincessConsuelaBananahammock

Zee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome hand slapping so early in the morning.

Don't know who these folks are either.

Old 01-17-2014, 02:38 AM
I have penis envy

littlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond reputelittlemoments has a reputation beyond repute

I watch the bachelor, bachelorette, and bachelor pad.

I'll go hide under a rock now.

PS. I'm currently watch this season with Juan Pablo....

Back to hiding I go.... :-)

Old 01-17-2014, 04:39 AM
used to put it all the way in

My Mood: Worried
melirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket Queen View Post
The bachelor and bachelorette are still airing? :wtf:
That's what I was thinking too. Not that I've ever seen either of those shows.

Mama to (23), (16), (13), (11 & 9)

Goodreads
Pinterest