ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > School Daze > High School

Notices

Old 02-14-2011, 12:43 AM
Can I get in on the boob bandwagon?

My Mood: Breezy
billsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond repute
Default If your kid can drive

how long did it take them to get the hang of it? I swear, DS has been driving for months now on his permit and the kid has not improved at all. AT ALL! He about killed us 3 times today. He's like a space cadet! It's like he's never driven before if he goes longer than a day or two between sessions. I try SO hard to be patient but when he's driving down the left lane or trying to turn left from the right lane I lose it. Or when he tries to make a corner doing 40mph. I'm gonna end up beating him or he's gonna kill us.

Jenn
I am a rambler and an accomplished beginning appeased with wanders through life like or

Old 02-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Banned

My Mood: Sunshine
Mom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond reputeMom to 3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm no help, but I just backed into the neighbors car an hour earlier (neighbors I have not met yet). They were not particularly friendly either.

I just saw this thread and thought how I am driving like a child!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:52 AM
is like a Hallmark card, when you care
enough to send the very best.
AKA: shelbell

My Mood: In Love
the.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond reputethe.real.babycakes has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, I can't imagine letting ODS drive. He'll be 15 in April and I'm scared to death. The kid can't even remember to chew with him mouth closed, there is no way I'm allowing him to drive. You are so brave to get in the car with your son. I am in awe that you can do it. DH will be teaching all the kids to drive, I just don't have the patience.

Chickens in our suburban micro farm:
Pox, Cheep Cheep, Pearl, Chanel, Princess Sofia, Princess Diane, Cloudy, Captain Glumi Blue, Stacylicious, Steak N Shake and Wanda

Our dogs: Luc, Dash, Sin and Apollo

Our cat: Sassy

Our parrotlet: Cookie

Our snakes: Streak, yellow rat snake and Baby Bertha, ball python

Our beardies: Leo and Fred

Our leopard gecko: Dottie

Our fat tailed gecko: Lizzy

Our crested gecko: Boris

Old 02-14-2011, 12:52 AM
makes me think Vagazzel! in the Shamwow guy voice
AKA: Rannensmom

My Mood: Sad
BeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond repute

I have only had my license almost 2 years and I still have issues (don't tell DH I admitted to that though). Has he taken drivers ed? It might be worth it to pay someone else to risk their lives LOL

Momma to:
Wide-eyed Dreamer (10)

Calico Kid (5)

The Newbie May 28, 2016

Author of Ring of Fire

Old 02-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Inactive Member

jessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond repute

So he's on a permit while you teach him?
ds1 just turned 16 and was learning a bit here and there with papa over the summer, here though he has to take a course if under 18, we are saving for it now.
Good luck ( how scary :eer: )
~~~~~~~
spelled that wrong

Last edited by jessicalee; 02-14-2011 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 02-14-2011, 06:10 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

Could you get him driving lessons? My mom had me in a driving school. An elderly driving instructor picked me up in car that said Driving School on it and he taught me how to drive. It was great!
Fiancée to Jason
Old 02-14-2011, 06:15 PM
I should tell DH I want 5 guys in my mouth
AKA: CowgirlMomma

CaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond repute

It took me awhile to get the hang of it, but I was much older (20? I think?). I'd also suggest driving school.
My kiddos will be learning from Daddy and TBH, they'll probably be driving tractors before they drive cars or trucks!

Old 02-14-2011, 07:30 PM
Can I get in on the boob bandwagon?

My Mood: Breezy
billsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond reputebillsanders has a reputation beyond repute

He had drivers ed last semester and is driving with the teacher this semester. He's driven with the teacher probably 3 times now. Once a week for 30 minutes. He has to have 50 hours of drive time outside of class in order to get his license.

Jenn
I am a rambler and an accomplished beginning appeased with wanders through life like or