ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > School Daze > High School

Notices

Old 10-29-2009, 01:22 AM
Banned
AKA: mamaofmany<br>B/S/T with caution - See The Hot Seat for more info!!!

My Mood: Happy
~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default BUSTED!!!!

a neighbor who knows my dh bc my sds and her ds wrestle called us just after my ds (14yo) left to go to the game store (just up the road a bit). apprently a certain child of mine thought it was cool to have a smoke while he was out .

He walked in the house (and you could soooo smell it!!) and i gave him 2min to fess up without saying me prompting him (cell and psp would be gone for 2wks) if it took him longer with a prompt it would be a month for the cell...............well he acted totally clueless about it all and headed to his room. he finally fessed up AFTER his younger brother let him know that we know so the cell/psp is gone for awhile.

He said it was the first time smoking and i sorta believe him bc i havent smelled the smoke on anything until today but his younger brother who he tells EVERYTHING to told us he had done it before.

His dad and grandpa (thinks the world of him! he dosent see both a while lot throught the year but spends 2.5months with durign the summer) both smoke and i'm sure his "friends" (a few are older) also do. he says he got the cigeratte from his friend so now im wondering if i should try to get ahold of this kids parents and let them know whats going on....

i must admitt though that i did find it a bit funny that he thought he could actually hide it from us!!!

i have no clue how to punish him for it bc yes its bad but its not like drinking/driving or even drugs. i also know the smoking can lead to both esp with an alcholic/drug addict (i think this is much an issue anymore) father. i do plan on picking him up after school tomorrow and sitting down with him and having a SERIOUS talk about this.

i seriously teens came with a freaking manuel and a punishment plan@!!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 01:42 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Apelike
grace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond reputegrace_n_josie has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Good Luck. I am terrified to get to that age. I just remember what I was like and that scares the living ~POOP~ outta me!

ISO: Winter girls clothes 4/5 and 6, and size 12 mo. winter boy clothes!

The Title Fairy's Bish

SWAGBUCKS!- I have made $20 so far!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Inactive Member

jessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond reputejessicalee has a reputation beyond repute

I started smoking in middle school and finally quit about 3-4 yrs ago,
I'd nip it in the butt now if you could.
If either of my 14 or 13 yr old ds's came home smelling like smoke I honestly wouldn't know what to do but I'd start researching. Maybe you can find a book-poster-dvd of the effects of smoking.
I'd check into his friends alittle too, maybe if they do smoke thier parents may not care, but thats a whole nother topic.
Hhhhmmmmmm......GoodLuck
Old 10-30-2009, 12:29 AM

My Mood: Bookworm
4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute4smartmonkeys has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Teenagers should come with a manual.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those that do matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss
Old 10-30-2009, 12:31 AM
It'll be nice to not be crazy anymore.
AKA: MLMx2

My Mood: Tired
MyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond reputeMyThreeMiracles has a reputation beyond repute

show him pics of black/diseased lungs
Old 10-30-2009, 12:55 AM
Banned
AKA: mamaofmany<br>B/S/T with caution - See The Hot Seat for more info!!!

My Mood: Happy
~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute

ohh ya plus that commercial of the lady with the hole in neck, that one has ALWAYS creeped me out!
Old 11-02-2009, 02:36 PM
might get squirted

My Mood: Balanced
mommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond reputemommy2four has a reputation beyond repute

I caught my DS smoking also, but this was after I found out about other things that he was doing. We took away the cell, computer, and friends for months and it did not work. If this is not the first time and he has been smoking for awhile he might already be addicted.
Good luck, it's hard to raise them at this age because they think that it is their life and they are not hurting anyone else with their choices.

Scentsy
Old 11-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Mellow
*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute

I had hard ass parents and even I got away with smoking. I would get them from my uncle or my friend who's mom worked at a convience store. I was never addicted to them and be/c I was a voice major in college I made the decision not to ruin my singing voice. once he is of legal age, there won't be nothing you can do about it except demand he doesn't smoke in your house or car out of personal respect but I would do all I could to not allow that while he is under your roof and supervision.
Old 11-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Mellow
*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute*Cassie* has a reputation beyond repute

and even though it's not AS bad drinking and other things, it not the act you're punishing. It's the break of trust be/c #1 He did something he knew was illegal for his age, #2 He did something and tried to hide from you and #3 when he goes out with his friends, he either knows what you expect from him behavoir wise or at least now, he needs to. When he makes a conscious decision to waiver from that expectation, it is a break in trust between you as parents and him as your child. So now, he has to recieve to conseqences for his actions, which are natural consequences. He needs to learn that the act is immediately forgiveable but when you break trust, it takes time to establish it again. Making him accountable for earning trust will go a LONG way in life with his later relationships.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:55 PM

My Mood: Breezy
fanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond reputefanciful has a reputation beyond repute

taking the stuff away is a good start. what about having him do a research paper for you on the dangers of smoking?

Color Co. on Etsy - simple clothes. natural fibers. classic details.