ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Hot Buttons

Notices

Old 10-28-2015, 05:47 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

She kind of bucks against him, striking him and then the desk is flipped. It almost looks like an elbow to the groin and then she smacks at his face, but it goes so fast.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 10-28-2015, 06:36 PM
Better keep your beaver away
AKA: Mom24Babes

Location: Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come.
My Mood: Cheerful
BeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBeccatheGreat has a reputation beyond repute

I think the officer went to extremes for sure. However, if she hadn't been acting like a little ~POOP~ and would have listened in the first place, it wouldn't have escalated. With that said, I think the officer has had prior issues, so he needs to find a new line of work. I just don't understand people who don't respect police authority and then complain because the officer(s) were rough with them. Do what they say, idiot.

Wifey to Maggie!

I'm a Mary Kay Consultant and Plexus Ambassador, too!
Old 10-28-2015, 06:49 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, Crissi, there are no winners
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:45 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

well she did hit him.

I still feel like this was too much force on his part and he was fired. She shouldn't have hit him, though, so that's on her, too.

Again, no win and they both have to be held accountable.
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:10 AM
makes me think Vagazzel! in the Shamwow guy voice
AKA: Rannensmom

My Mood: Sad
BeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond repute

He lost his temper.
If your kid did the same to you, and you reacted the way the officer did would you be legally protected? Had it been a mom or a para or anyone but an officer we would all be spitting fire. IMO those who protect and serve should be held to a higher standard than the average citizen, not given a free pass to act like an asshole.
I'm glad he was fired.

Momma to:
Wide-eyed Dreamer (10)

Calico Kid (5)

The Newbie May 28, 2016

Author of Ring of Fire

Old 10-29-2015, 05:19 AM
Where's that title fairy?
AKA: Oakanwillow

My Mood: Dreaming
Veggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond reputeVeggiewitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulChaos View Post
He lost his temper.
If your kid did the same to you, and you reacted the way the officer did would you be legally protected? Had it been a mom or a para or anyone but an officer we would all be spitting fire. IMO those who protect and serve should be held to a higher standard than the average citizen, not given a free pass to act like an asshole.
I'm glad he was fired.
This.

| Veggiewitch.com | Veggiewitch Blog | Veggiewitch Etsy |

Old 10-29-2015, 11:08 AM
I want my cooter bedazzled.
AKA: ClothDiaperMePlease

My Mood: Breezy
Elle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond reputeElle_Emme has a reputation beyond repute

Hell, less forced was used a few months ago on an armed white man who was threatening to shoot people... They talked with him for a while until he put the gun down.

What happened to having a counselor talk to the girl to see what the issue was?
Old 10-29-2015, 01:23 PM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw that the girl was recently orphaned and living in foster care. Yeah, she was acting out a bit in class, but not violently and not in a way that merited anywhere near that much force.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:11 PM
I should tell DH I want 5 guys in my mouth
AKA: CowgirlMomma

CaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond reputeCaerRuthryis has a reputation beyond repute

I read that too. That poor girl.

Old 10-29-2015, 06:48 PM

yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I read that, too... Seems like it should've never gotten that far.

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 10-30-2015, 12:45 AM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

In all fairness, if I was grabbed the way she was, my initial reaction would be to strike first, think about it later She was silently protesting. Not the best, nor the most respectful decision, but damn- she's been through a lot recently.
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 10-30-2015, 02:21 AM

I can't help but feel like she'll be victimized further now. Everyone will want in on this and no one actually trying to help her. Not that a rough life is a good excuse for bad behavior... but doesn't seem like this was someone who really had what she needed anyway.

Old 11-02-2015, 06:11 PM
I have never seen anyone do it the other way.
AKA: Agla on DS

My Mood: Apelike
bklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond repute

This is why there are police in schools:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ten-chair.html

I'm earning easy Amazon GCs with PerkTV
Like vintage treasures? A Minor Extravagance

Go buy yourself some Soft Stars; your feet will thank you.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:17 PM
I have never seen anyone do it the other way.
AKA: Agla on DS

My Mood: Apelike
bklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond repute

From what I've heard the kid the high schooler that threw a desk in my room (first week of teaching/when I asked everyone to change seats for an activity) was eventually incarcerated and deported. Happy news is that he seems to have built a life for himself in Spain.

I'm thinking that people may not have a clear picture of what some urban schools are like. My dh's last school was shut down one day for a riot. Parents showed up at the school to fight kids and other parents.Riot police came into SAVE people.

I wish every kid could have a counselor to coax them out of the bad times but sometimes you have to just get up when you are told too.

I'm earning easy Amazon GCs with PerkTV
Like vintage treasures? A Minor Extravagance

Go buy yourself some Soft Stars; your feet will thank you.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Owner/Administrator
Send me chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
Send Mel some too. I like it when she's happy.

My Mood: Stressed
Mom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklyngirl View Post
The fact that they had a police officer on the premises already tells me quite a bit. She l'd been asked to leave and refused. The teacher is no longer allowed to place hands on a kid unless he/she is stopping the student from hurting themselves or others. So this teacher calls for back up. All this time this kid is sitting there refusing to leave. The police comes in and she is still sitting there. I don't want kids thrown on the floor but if you act defiant you better expect to be checked. When she saw that officer come in she could have gotten up and grabbed her things. She chose not to. He could have at this point tried to pull her from the chair possibly causing a fight and injuring fellow students. From what I read this was the end and what wasn't shown is the many opportunities given to leave. If you want to non violently protest by sitting there and not leaving you better be aware that other might not respond in kind.

There are SRO's in both middle school and high school here, it says NOTHING about the state of the school.

Otherwise I pretty much agree with what you had to say.