ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Hot Buttons

Notices

Old 02-05-2015, 01:29 PM
molesting the number 8.
AKA: Banyan Tree Diapers

My Mood: Tired
Dalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why is everyone calling this an accident? (Train tragedy in New York)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...deadly-n300686

I see people do this all the time. EVEN if there is a traffic jam, I never ever cross the train tacks unless their is ample space on the other side. Much less when a train is coming. There is no reason she should have been there unless someone rammed her, and by all accounts that did not happen. So I find it hard to feel sorry for her when she essentially broke the law by either stopping in the middle before the bells went off or she decided to try to beat the train. And guess what, she took 5 people with her, all who were burned beyond recognition. 5 people that are not going back to their families because she couldn't just wait.
I;m sorry, but stuff like that infuriates me. It's like a person speeding through a school zone, taking out 5 kids, crashing and killing herself and then people saying it was an accident.
I;ll get off my soap box now.
Old 02-05-2015, 01:56 PM
CoOp Hostess
I woke up without my underpants once

My Mood: Balanced
yellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond reputeyellowitchgrl has a reputation beyond repute

agreed
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan (7/03), Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (4/6/04) and Luke (12/14/07), James (2/19/13). My babies who passed before birth : Zach(7-19-09), Toby (12-09-09) and Simon (6-9-11) Baby (12-16-17)
Baby (5-1-18)

WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy 10% off with the code: CDN10 Find me on Facebook
Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Knitting bags, and Affordable Weighted Blankets.
Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:24 PM
kind of stinky

BeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond reputeBeccaCCKK has a reputation beyond repute

'Merica where rules dont apply to everyone some people think. Just like in NC recently where the guy pulled out in front of a ambulance with lights and sirens on. He walked away, but the person in the ambulance died after it flipped.
Old 02-05-2015, 03:30 PM
I could hold an entire Staples store under my boobs.

romanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond repute

She got out of her car and touched the gate. Like what?!
Twitter & Pinterest & Tumblr
Love beautiful nails but hate salon prices? Try Jamberry Nail Wraps! Contact me for a sample! http://clwilkinson.jamberry.com
Old 02-05-2015, 03:34 PM
makes me think Vagazzel! in the Shamwow guy voice
AKA: Rannensmom

My Mood: Sad
BeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond repute

Either she was on something or had some sort of mental illness. I wonder if it was on purpose.

Momma to:
Wide-eyed Dreamer (10)

Calico Kid (5)

The Newbie May 28, 2016

Author of Ring of Fire

Old 02-05-2015, 03:36 PM

romanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulChaos View Post
Either she was on something or had some sort of mental illness. I wonder if it was on purpose.
I wondered the same thing.
Love beautiful nails but hate salon prices? Try Jamberry Nail Wraps! Contact me for a sample! http://clwilkinson.jamberry.com
Old 02-05-2015, 03:40 PM
the crazy cat-throwing lady

My Mood: Cheeky
kermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond reputekermittfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Its tragic, its about a half hour from me, have a few friends who know at least 1 of the victims, the news here is saying there was a differentvtraffic accidrnt on her normal route home and she had to take a different road, possible she wasnt familiar, but the train is quite common in this area as many people use it to commute to nyc. I think some psa about not stopping on the tracks and being mindful of the giant screaming heavy metal trains and to stay out of there way. Its tragic all around.

Come check out my Jamberry Nails .
Get your 3D Fiber Lash mascara Younique Cosmetics .
Old 02-05-2015, 04:10 PM
molesting the number 8.

Dalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond reputeDalila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermittfrog View Post
Its tragic, its about a half hour from me, have a few friends who know at least 1 of the victims, the news here is saying there was a differentvtraffic accidrnt on her normal route home and she had to take a different road, possible she wasnt familiar, but the train is quite common in this area as many people use it to commute to nyc. I think some psa about not stopping on the tracks and being mindful of the giant screaming heavy metal trains and to stay out of there way. Its tragic all around.
Yes, but you don't need to be familiar with a road to know that you can't drive onto a train track unless you have clearance on the other side. I don't start flying through red lights and driving on the other side of the road everytime I take a new route, KWIM?
Old 02-05-2015, 04:22 PM
I can't buy those kind of farts, I am far above that.

My Mood: Inspired
GreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond repute

All those lives lost, it's so sad.

Definitely preventable, that is the really sad part.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:24 PM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

It said she got stuck under the crossing guard and couldn't figure out how to get unstuck. That's why she got out of the car. Honestly, it sounds to me like she stopped a little short and ended up just over the line, the crossing guard hit her, and she couldn't get out.

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 02-05-2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aschrimp View Post
It said she got stuck under the crossing guard and couldn't figure out how to get unstuck. That's why she got out of the car. Honestly, it sounds to me like she stopped a little short and ended up just over the line, the crossing guard hit her, and she couldn't get out.
It came down on her roof. That's not a little over the line.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Peeping, not posting.
AKA: Formerly: CDingmomof2

My Mood: Amused
Melissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond repute

So sad I agree maybe it was on purpose or she was on something? How could anyone in their right mind not think to get off the tracks?

Wife to Shawn

L&D RN and mom to 3 amazing littles. B(8), K(6) and R(3)
Old 02-05-2015, 05:00 PM
molesting the number 8.

Quote:
But those crossing guards don't just come down out of nowhere. First you gets the flashing lights and the red light which means stop, and then after a few seconds the crossing guard comes down.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:05 PM
crazy dictator intent on taking over the world

aschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond reputeaschrimp has a reputation beyond repute

My sister got stuck under them when she was a new driver. At the intersection in question there wasn't much/any warning. She stopped just a touch over the line (the crossing guard probably would have come down over her hood area and not even touched the car), but she panicked and tried to pull forward so that it wouldn't hit her. The crossing guard hit her roof, and it was probably her friend who saved her life. Apparently she yelled "BACK UP NOW" because my sister was frozen, and couldn't decide what to do or which way to move. There is so little time for reaction/correction. The crossing guard scraped all the way down the roof of her car. If there had been a luggage rack, it could have gotten stuck.

"The world is full of nice, ordinary little people who live in nice, ordinary little houses on the ground. But didn't you ever dream of a house up on a tree top? "
-Father Robinson, Swiss Family Robinson
Old 02-05-2015, 08:21 PM
molesting the number 8.

Quote:
My sister got stuck under them when she was a new driver. At the intersection in question there wasn't much/any warning. She stopped just a touch over the line (the crossing guard probably would have come down over her hood area and not even touched the car), but she panicked and tried to pull forward so that it wouldn't hit her. The crossing guard hit her roof, and it was probably her friend who saved her life. Apparently she yelled "BACK UP NOW" because my sister was frozen, and couldn't decide what to do or which way to move. There is so little time for reaction/correction. The crossing guard scraped all the way down the roof of her car. If there had been a luggage rack, it could have gotten stuck.
The vast majority of crossing I've seen, and I'd wager that it's the same across the country, have lights that go off and a red light before the guard comes down.