ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > Hot Buttons

Notices

Old 03-12-2014, 04:55 PM
CoOp Hostess
You have got to admit there aren't many things
that are better then penii and balls.

My Mood: Relaxed
WildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I would not worry about it. If you decide to get your CCW while in CA, then you might need to. Other than that, don't tell CA.

But that is just me.
Old 03-12-2014, 06:00 PM
the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater!

My Mood: Dead
NadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k8secondo View Post
I just found this. Double check with someone more knowledgeable, but it looks like you are exempt:

Military exempted
Since orders to California are not necessarily permanent, military are exempt from the new-resident handgun registration. If the service member separates in California such registration would be appropriate at that time. PC 17000(a) (old 12001(n))
(6) He or she moves into this state on or after January 1, 1998,
as a resident of this state.
and PC 17000 (b)
(b) For purposes of paragraph (6) of subdivision (a):
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), residency shall be
determined in the same manner as is the case for establishing
residency pursuant to Section 12505 of the Vehicle Code.
(2) In the case of a member of the Armed Forces of the United
States, residency shall be deemed to be established when the
individual was discharged from active service in this state.
I was thinking that is what it was going to be. I will ask around on the spouse pages to see. Oh, and I just recalled that I have a friend who's dad is an FFL. I think he's in California, but I may be completely wrong on that. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildflowerJLH View Post
Personally, I would not worry about it. If you decide to get your CCW while in CA, then you might need to. Other than that, don't tell CA.

But that is just me.
not just you, lol. it was pretty much my thoughts. we will be living on post and every post has different requirements but we may have to register it on post. california is just supposed to be a couple of years so i really have no desire for them to be in any of my business, period.

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies.
The first is that if you disagree with someoneís lifestyle,
you must fear or hate them.
The second is that to love someone
means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense.
You donít have to compromise convictions
to be compassionate."

~Pastor Rick Warren~

Old 03-21-2015, 06:59 AM
the bigger the better, the tighter the sweater!

My Mood: Dead
NadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond reputeNadiaRose has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping this thread because I miss chatting and it appears I killed it as the last poster so many moons ago. Lol. Took me forever to find it as well. Eesh.

"Our culture has accepted two huge lies.
The first is that if you disagree with someoneís lifestyle,
you must fear or hate them.
The second is that to love someone
means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense.
You donít have to compromise convictions
to be compassionate."

~Pastor Rick Warren~

Old 03-24-2015, 04:43 AM
CoOp Hostess
You have got to admit there aren't many things
that are better then penii and balls.

My Mood: Relaxed
WildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond reputeWildflowerJLH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaRose View Post
Bumping this thread because I miss chatting and it appears I killed it as the last poster so many moons ago. Lol. Took me forever to find it as well. Eesh.
I miss it, too.

This past week was a tough decision for me. My children and I were flying to SoCal, using Oakland as our point of departure and return. Even with a CCW permit, it is illegal to carry in Oakland (probably to own firearms at all). My first thought was as long as I don't get caught, it should not be an issue. Then I realized that I might get into trouble trying to check my firearm at the Oakland airport! I wound up leaving it at home to prevent any issues, but I do not like being in densely populated areas without it. 4 days of anxiety might not be worth the $ saved flying though Oakland!