ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > First Stop > CDN FundRaiser

Notices

Old 12-31-2011, 03:23 AM
I can't deal with worms coming out of people.

My Mood: Lonely
Dolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond repute
Default YYMN Listed for a board fundraiser

I've listed a YYMN spot for longies/shorties/skirty. The final bid will be donated to the board.

The URL in my auction was eaten up when I posted but here's my gallery of past works

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/l...%20and%20tell/
Dolphin Creations on Facebook

"In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat Rainbows and poop butterflies" - Dr. Seuss
Old 01-02-2012, 02:13 PM

Dolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond reputeDolphin_medic has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have yarn laying around that you want made into something? This is the perfect opportunity to get the project done and give money to a great board.

"In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat Rainbows and poop butterflies" - Dr. Seuss
Old 01-06-2012, 02:03 PM

This is ending today