ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > First Stop > CDN FundRaiser

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 11:26 PM
i never stuck out,
and i will always remember my first time

My Mood: Amused
mayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond reputemayasmommie has a reputation beyond repute

i listed a couple things, and will list a few more, i just want to make sure i give myself a little bit in between so i don't get behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura
My life looks very lived in, that's why my friends are so comfortable in it ♥♥♥

Maya says the only monsters that live in our house are the ones that mama makes...come check them out
Old 06-29-2010, 03:45 AM
wasting energy on anonymous assholes

My Mood: Cool
TNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond repute

I listed a skirt. I may have made it go a little long *oops* it was set at 10 days I think and I was going to edit but it got a bid already so oh well,lol!
Full Gallery of My Past Designs HERE

Join Kobieta on Twitter and Facebook!

"If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not free at all." Jacob G. Hornberger

Old 06-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Where's that title fairy?
AKA: DS: happylittlefamily

My Mood: Tired
mama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a limit to what we can sell? And we should obviously do a separate listing for each item, right? LOL I have a few things I'd love to donate to auction off

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 06-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

My Mood: Musical
_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama2cleo View Post
Is there a limit to what we can sell? And we should obviously do a separate listing for each item, right? LOL I have a few things I'd love to donate to auction off

There's no limit, and you can arrange the auctions however you like. Somethings may sell better as a group and others as individual items. You can do it however you please. Thanks!

ROLL TIDE!

Click Donate at the top of the board & help keep CDN alive for another month!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:02 AM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _melody_ View Post
There's no limit, and you can arrange the auctions however you like. Somethings may sell better as a group and others as individual items. You can do it however you please. Thanks!
We're thrilled with anything that you can do, thank you!
Old 07-01-2010, 03:36 AM

mama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond reputemama2cleo has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this is not a super dumb question , but I do have naturally blonde hair...LOL

Are we able to auction off used items? Like toys or clothes or things like that? I was thinking about putting some "flat rate box" type auctions together with items my kids don't use. I'm holding a garage sale this weekend and as I am going through some of it, I KNOW there are mamas on here who would find better use for some of these things. I also have a ton of microfiber inserts that I was going to sell on FSOT, but if I can auction them off as a bunch, it might bring in some $$ for CDN. But I don't want to clog the auction up with stuff that is not helpful...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-01-2010, 04:03 AM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hope this is not a super dumb question , but I do have naturally blonde hair...LOL

Are we able to auction off used items? Like toys or clothes or things like that? I was thinking about putting some "flat rate box" type auctions together with items my kids don't use. I'm holding a garage sale this weekend and as I am going through some of it, I KNOW there are mamas on here who would find better use for some of these things. I also have a ton of microfiber inserts that I was going to sell on FSOT, but if I can auction them off as a bunch, it might bring in some $$ for CDN. But I don't want to clog the auction up with stuff that is not helpful...
Sure! Every little bit helps. We've got 3 months left of server money and then we're out on the street, and that's without doing anything extra which we like to be able to do for people sometimes. There's a category called "Garage Sale" and you can sell anything like that there. If it is something that needs a new categor (user diapering items might do well in their own), then I can set that up for you. Thank you so much for your interest in helping us!

ROLL TIDE!

Old 07-01-2010, 04:17 AM

Oh great! LOL I'm not sure if I'm more thrilled I can help out or that my question wasn't incredibly stupid. Hee.hee. Thanks! I'll get stuff together in the next couple of days. How long is the fundraiser going on?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 07-01-2010, 05:18 AM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

I don't think there is any time limit on it. Adjusting to the cost of the new server is pretty huge for us, and it will have to be paid every month, so the need is not really going to go away.

ROLL TIDE!

Old 07-01-2010, 06:12 AM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _melody_ View Post
Sure! Every little bit helps. We've got 3 months left of server money and then we're out on the street, and that's without doing anything extra which we like to be able to do for people sometimes. There's a category called "Garage Sale" and you can sell anything like that there. If it is something that needs a new categor (user diapering items might do well in their own), then I can set that up for you. Thank you so much for your interest in helping us!
Another ! Every little bit helps, so definitely feel free to use the Garage Sale section for listings like that. Just treat it like you would any FSOT listing, with full descriptions of the items and pictures that show the condition of the items. Thank you!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:16 AM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Breezy
BuddyBearBottoms is just really niceBuddyBearBottoms is just really niceBuddyBearBottoms is just really niceBuddyBearBottoms is just really niceBuddyBearBottoms is just really nice

this is awesome!
Old 05-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Angelic
bluemtnmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Im sure I can find something to sell....
~~~~~~~
Okay or now that I think of it maybe a LOT! great idea ladies

Last edited by bluemtnmama; 05-11-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 07-14-2011, 12:09 AM
I didn't know about ~FARK~ing until this week
Maybe I should be change my name to clueless!

My Mood: Dreaming
debmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond reputedebmom has a reputation beyond repute

Can you PM me info or direct me to where I can just make a donation, not the auction?

Thanks
Old 07-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

Just click the Donate button up at the top of the screen, Deb.

ROLL TIDE!