ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Marketplace > All things Wool

Notices

Old 03-11-2015, 06:45 PM
I wear a bra to keep them pointed forward.

My Mood: Dead
TheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Soakers

I have 2 soakers (not knit by me), brand new, that turned up while I was cleaning the sewing room the other day. I don't remember what size they are and the tags don't say. One is purple with bits of green and one is green with bits of navy. $10 plus shipping for both OBO! I really want to get all the extra stuff out of the house this spring!

WAHM of The Eli Monster-swell things for swell babies
Old 03-15-2015, 06:37 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Fine
Dillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond repute

Approximate size? Small, XL? Can I get the waist and rise measurement? Totally interested if they aren't so big that I have to hold onto them for years before baby boy can use them, lol!
Old 03-18-2015, 04:34 PM
I wear a bra to keep them pointed forward.

My Mood: Dead
TheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond reputeTheEliMonster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillipop View Post
Approximate size? Small, XL? Can I get the waist and rise measurement? Totally interested if they aren't so big that I have to hold onto them for years before baby boy can use them, lol!
Gah! Just saw this! The internet decided to go out just as I was posting so I thought it didn't go through.

At rest, they are 6" tall and 7" wide.

WAHM of The Eli Monster-swell things for swell babies