ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > The Library

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 01:57 AM
I enjoyed all that sex and the dirty talk

My Mood: Breezy
odentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflowers View Post
I haven't read this whole thread but can someone explain what this means please. I've read the books twice and still have no idea what this means

"You know, you're topping from the bottom" It's in the last book at the end before the extra stories.
Were you reading Bared to You? I think Eva says that to Gideon. She says something like "don't think I didn't know you were topping from the bottom." In that case he is the dom and he let her take control, but really it was just the illusion of control and he was still in charge.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:29 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Creative
jflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond repute

I was reading Fifty Shaded Freed. It's at the very end before they go into the playroom. It was all her idea so I'm sure that's what it means.

Stitched by Jessica
Old 06-28-2012, 03:28 PM

odentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond reputeodentonmom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflowers View Post
I was reading Fifty Shaded Freed. It's at the very end before they go into the playroom. It was all her idea so I'm sure that's what it means.
I don't even remember Ana saying that. Maybe I need to reread the series again.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Creative
jflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond reputejflowers has a reputation beyond repute

LOL it's the very last page in that book, before all the extra stories about Grey.

Stitched by Jessica
Old 06-28-2012, 04:00 PM
coopcoordinator
I do the old lady way sometimes

My Mood: Sleepy
aufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond reputeaufrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyz View Post
K, sooooooo, I received all three books yesterday [thanks Majic for letting me borrow them!!]. I sat down to read it and 20 pages in, I fell asleep. I'm hoping it's because I needed a nap not because it was boring.
I started the series Monday night. I couldn't put it down. I'm into book 3 right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring View Post
I'm in the middle of the least book. It's what I think of as "brain candy" tastes good, somewhat addictive, but contains nothing of substance or "nutritional"value.
pretty much.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:14 PM
I stick my hand down my pants all the time
AKA: Crunchymama0607

redfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond repute

I loved Lara Adrian's series until the last book. It made me so mad. Horrible ending to a great series imo. Too rushed. The other books in the series, however,....I've read over and over.
~~~~~~~
My favorite book in that series was Midnight Rising.
~~~~~~~
This is awesome! She has visuals (or what she assumes they'd look like based on book description of them) of the characters of the Midnight Breed series! http://www.youtube.com/user/Rasit3/videos?view=0

Last edited by redfishbluefish; 06-28-2012 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 06-28-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't want to smell what comes out of my ass

mommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I really didn't like Midnight Rising much, I never really liked Rio though. The series isn't over I don't think. She's got two more books listed on her website: http://www.laraadrian.com/series.php
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Intern. Working on my license
Old 06-28-2012, 06:05 PM
I stick my hand down my pants all the time
AKA: Crunchymama0607

redfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond reputeredfishbluefish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by odentonmom View Post
Were you reading Bared to You? I think Eva says that to Gideon. She says something like "don't think I didn't know you were topping from the bottom." In that case he is the dom and he let her take control, but really it was just the illusion of control and he was still in charge.
wait what? Eva and Gideon were ?! Are you talking about the Eva that was married to Rio? What is "Bared to You"?
~~~~~~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytoonegirl View Post
I really didn't like Midnight Rising much, I never really liked Rio though. The series isn't over I don't think. She's got two more books listed on her website: http://www.laraadrian.com/series.php
I don't think I can bring myself to read anymore of her books. Not after how she messed up the last book.

I think I'll reread Midnight Rising again. I really liked Kiss of Midnight too. (book #1)

Last edited by redfishbluefish; 06-28-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 06-28-2012, 06:08 PM
I don't want to smell what comes out of my ass

mommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have to re-read the last one. I like the arc that Chase went through during the series but I don't remember much of the last one
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Intern. Working on my license
Old 06-28-2012, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfishbluefish View Post
wait what? Eva and Gideon were ?! Are you talking about the Eva that was married to Rio? What is "Bared to You"?
It's a book something like FSoG, Bared to You by Sylvia Day.

Old 06-29-2012, 01:58 AM
I JUST CANNOT STOP!
Put it in deep, twirl it around a bit...ECSTASY!

My Mood: Busy
Deanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond reputeDeanner03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by odentonmom View Post
It's a book something like FSoG, Bared to You by Sylvia Day.
EEEEERILY similar to FSoG (this recent smut obsession is ALL CHRISTINE'S FAULT!).

Christine...I cannot believe you missed the topping from the bottom quote. I'm disappointed in you. GO REREAD NOW!!!!!!!

Old 06-29-2012, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanner03 View Post
EEEEERILY similar to FSoG (this recent smut obsession is ALL CHRISTINE'S FAULT!).

Christine...I cannot believe you missed the topping from the bottom quote. I'm disappointed in you. GO REREAD NOW!!!!!!!
Guilty as charged

I think the problem is that I don't care for the tidy ending so much. Once it gets past a certain point in book 3, I don't care. I much prefer the messy, complicated journey to get there.

I am actually re-reading it again in between my other smutty books, but I am only 1/2 way through book one at the moment.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:27 PM
I love Tuesdays and waffles, penguins, vulvas, lol cats.
AKA: PrincessConsuelaBananahammock

Zee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond reputeZee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm where she's reading up the contract. I'm with the group that finds it "eh" but can't stop reading. Mr. Grey reminds me of a relationship I had when I was 17-18 with an older man. He was way out of my league but for whatever reason, he was infatuated by me. And it was purely sexual.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:34 PM
CoOp Hostess
smacked with a clown dildo

My Mood: Notamused
silverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond reputesilverlily has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyz View Post
I'm where she's reading up the contract. I'm with the group that finds it "eh" but can't stop reading. Mr. Grey reminds me of a relationship I had when I was 17-18 with an older man. He was way out of my league but for whatever reason, he was infatuated by me. And it was purely sexual.
Cause you is hott
Baby PC (EDD 10/'17)
Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverlily View Post
Cause you is hott
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)