ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Celebrity Gossip

Notices

Old 03-25-2014, 03:10 AM
yay for sore boobs!

My Mood: Chatty
symphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond reputesymphony of pixels has a reputation beyond repute

And most important of all, she is Meg on Family Guy.

I apologize in advance for any grammar errors, stupid Ipod!
Old 03-25-2014, 03:46 AM

My Mood: Sunshine
Mamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond reputeMamma_Viola has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen anything mentioned. Lol
Old 03-25-2014, 03:51 AM
part werewolf

My Mood: Bookworm
sourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond reputesourpatch_babe has a reputation beyond repute

I swear I read your title as "shows how much I follow caleb stuff" and wondered who the heck was caleb. I didn't know she was pregnant, congrats to her.

Dear Pot,
That's offensive.

Sincerely, Kettle
Old 03-25-2014, 02:42 PM
I've been eating me some beaver butt lately

My Mood: Sleepy
cheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond repute

They are super cute...I always loved them on That '70's show! Off-topic, but DH went to high school with Laura Preppon (the redhead from the show, I may have mispelled her name). She was a year younger than him and a year older than his brother. I don't think they really knew each other, but I always liked her so thought it was cool when I found out!
Old 03-25-2014, 08:24 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesewhiz View Post
They are super cute...I always loved them on That '70's show! Off-topic, but DH went to high school with Laura Preppon (the redhead from the show, I may have mispelled her name). She was a year younger than him and a year older than his brother. I don't think they really knew each other, but I always liked her so thought it was cool when I found out!
I always find it so neat when other people went to school with celebrities (obviously before they were).

My husband's grandfather dated Farrah Fawcett all throughout high school in Corpus Christi
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 03-25-2014, 09:24 PM
I've been eating me some beaver butt lately

My Mood: Sleepy
cheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond reputecheesewhiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
I always find it so neat when other people went to school with celebrities (obviously before they were).

My husband's grandfather dated Farrah Fawcett all throughout high school in Corpus Christi
How funny!
Old 03-25-2014, 09:38 PM
my will power isn't strong enough to turn down the beaver butt

My3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond reputeMy3sons has a reputation beyond repute

I knew they were engaged but didn't know she was expecting. That is going to be one beautiful baby!

A very good family friend went to high school with Gwen Stefani.

Yes, I have 4 sons. No, I'm not changing my username.

I LOVE to trade! Try me!

North Star Knits is now on Facebook!

North Star Knits is on Etsy.

*Newly hitched to Holly Golightly*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenga View Post
But seriously yo, don't mess with the crazy string people. COLORED STRING 4 LYFE!!
Old 03-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Things just aren't equal enough when someone's got a penis.

My Mood: Doh
urchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond reputeurchin_grey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by symphony of pixels View Post
And most important of all, she is Meg on Family Guy.
I was totally just about to post this.

She WAS pretty epic as the wicked witch though.

Carly
coffee addict, vegan, youtube binger, LGBTQ advocate, CPST
mom to Bram [12]
wife to Duffy
Also, I sell leggings and stuff.