ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > Celebrity Gossip

Notices

Old 09-14-2016, 05:57 PM
I want a clown scooter and a candy dildo!

My Mood: Scurvy
QueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeQueenRainbow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Natalie Suleman speaks out about being "Octomom"

I'll admit, I teared up reading this. Don't read the comments, they'll make you mad, still so much hate for her after all these years of being out of the spotlight. She looks like she's doing good, I hope she continues. I did wonder where the older 6 kids are at but I'm guessing they've requested that they not be in the media. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ocial-facebook
~~~~~~~
Although if you go to her instagram she does have pictures of her older kids up there. They are gorgeous.

― Erin Hanson

Like us on Facebook!
Cherish Reading

Last edited by QueenRainbow; 09-14-2016 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 09-14-2016, 11:38 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

You know? I hope she does ok, it will be the best case scenario for her 14.

People are idiots... yeah, you can TOTALLY save up enough TANF for plastic surgery and Medicaid is all about the IVF!! /sarcasm... wth people, do you hear yourself?!

Crissi, married to my best friend, making memories with the last 4 of our 8... DD 16, Hannah 11, Will 8 and our baby Benji who is 6!!

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 17... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son.
Old 09-15-2016, 02:03 AM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

I wish her the very best. It seems like she's really gotten herself back together. She looks much healthier and "normal" too. I can buy pretty much everything she's saying. You simply don't make enough-- even on public assistance-- to survive if you're on your own. Especially not if you have 14 kids.

I was struggling as single mom with ONE kid (who had a house with no payments owed) to make ends meet. I had no family help. I could not find any employment that would allow me to work during normal daycare hours, and there was no back up. I had nobody safe to leave my child with. In the worst times I will admit that I considered some pretty desperate things. I didn't do anything crazy, and I'm not proud of even thinking about some stuff... But when you're up against a wall and have a child (or 14) depending on you, it's hard to pass up any opportunity to make ends meet. So when she says she got caught up in all that insane and degrading ~POOP~ to survive, I can absolutely believe that. And I have so much empathy for her. I really do.

All that to say: I'm very happy to see that she's pulled herself out of that hell and is doing so much better. Good for her!

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=

Old 09-15-2016, 03:09 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

She looks healthy and happy and I wish her the best.
what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 09-17-2016, 06:16 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it's all true and wish them the best!
Fiancée to Jason