ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > First Stop > Bulletin Board

Notices

Old 06-17-2014, 01:26 AM
Ohhhh sexy girlfriend...no more yanky my wanky...

My Mood: Sluggish
LisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Monica is amazing!

Fionna says thank you for the diapers! (Angi and I too!)

I've been having so much trouble with online buys lately so it was so nice to experience such a perfect transaction! I can't believe how fast these got here. Fionna will have a nice stash once I get the elastic fixed on them. Thank you so much for such a good deal (FFS) and for sending them so fast.

New (old fart) college student. Working hard to be a Social Worker when I grow up.
Old 06-17-2014, 02:15 AM
I have had 5 guys in my mouth several times
and now I want them again.
AKA: monicajoy

My Mood: Tired
Lollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond reputeLollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! I'm glad they got there. That was fast, the tracking originally said tomorrow. Fionna is so cute! You'll have to post pictures once you get the elastic fixed and she is able to wear sine!
Posted via Mobile Device
~~~~~~~
Oh, I forgot to mention, the inserts are brand new and have never been washed before so you will want to wah them quite a few times before using them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Lollipop; 06-17-2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 06-17-2014, 03:14 AM

LisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond reputeLisaEileen has a reputation beyond repute

I really appreciate you including brand new inserts for nothing. As you can see, she seemed to like those a lot. lol She was really crabby and I laid it on her and she stopped crying and was content for awhile. Guess she's going to like cloth diapers.

New (old fart) college student. Working hard to be a Social Worker when I grow up.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:06 AM
a vulva fairy!
If the titty fairy is coming, she needs to be coming to my house first.
AKA: SAHM108

My Mood: Sleepy
BackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond reputeBackLitLeo has a reputation beyond repute

So sweet.

Old 06-17-2014, 04:11 AM
I can't buy those kind of farts, I am far above that.

My Mood: Inspired
GreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond repute

So sweet, the baby and Monica!
Old 06-17-2014, 01:25 PM
I have had the same title for a year.

My Mood: In Love
piccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond reputepiccolo41099 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-17-2014, 01:56 PM
I love penises and nothing but penises
AKA: T&E's Mama

My Mood: Fine
Brandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond reputeBrandi has a reputation beyond repute

what my heart sounds like from the inside.
Tommy (04/06) Emma (01/10) & Brenna (03/15)
Old 06-17-2014, 03:12 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

Fiancée to Jason
Old 06-17-2014, 03:53 PM
Peeping, not posting.
AKA: Formerly: CDingmomof2

My Mood: Amused
Melissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond reputeMelissa has a reputation beyond repute

She is adorable, makes me miss having a little one to cloth diaper.

Wife to Shawn

L&D RN and mom to 3 amazing littles. B(8), K(6) and R(3)
Old 06-17-2014, 04:03 PM

I watched her for 3 hours yesterday so Angi and her dh could have some quality time alone with Liam. I loved on her. Cuddled her. Enjoyed her. But, when they came to get her, I handed her over no problem. As much as I love her, I don't miss all the fussy baby days. I guess I've gotten selfish after not having a baby around here for the past 6 years. I got nothing done in the 3 hours she was here because she was so cranky, well, except for that moment when I put the soft insert on her and she was happy for a few minutes. I will be happy to change a cloth diaper while she's here, but then the poopy diaper can go home for Angi to wash.

Old 06-18-2014, 03:31 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

You're awesome for watching the baby for a few hours! I wish my mom would do that. My fussy baby makes me feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. I was just saying to Jason yesterday that it'll be nice to have the kids grown and to have grand kids someday that we'll be able to give back
Fiancée to Jason
Old 06-18-2014, 05:51 PM
I can't buy those kind of farts, I am far above that.

My Mood: Inspired
GreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond reputeGreenMimama has a reputation beyond repute

My DH an d I talk a lot about how fun grandkids will be

Jenna, if you were close I would take your fussy baby for a few hours, I would do that for anyone, I can't believe grandma's don't want to be bothered, it makes me sad, mama's need a break, even if just for a few hours.

I had a fussy sleeper and I had 2 friends who took him overnight for me a few nights, I felt like a new person to not have to worry about him for 24 hours, and they loved cuddling a baby and giving him back Of course we used donor breastmilk so that made it easier.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:01 PM

Angi was my constant fussy, screaming baby, so I understand how important it is to get a break from that. I could not handle 10 hours of her while Angi is at work, but I will babysit for a few hours so she can do something to gain back her sanity.

Old 06-18-2014, 08:58 PM
used to put it all the way in

My Mood: Worried
melirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond reputemelirod has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome Monica!

Mama to (23), (16), (13), (11 & 9)

Goodreads
Pinterest