ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Places to Chat > General Chat

Notices

Old 07-29-2017, 03:31 PM
Where's that title fairy?

thewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond reputethewayhome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear View Post
This is how I make rice as well, but it boils over every single time.
Do you rinse your rice? I've only had that problem when I don't rinse my rice.

I put it on high and let it come to just a boil, bubbles just starting, put on the lid and start the timer. Turn it down to low for the rest of the time.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:44 AM

bjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond reputebjgonzo has a reputation beyond repute

I have the 6 qt for my family of 6 and it's awesome! I really debated getting the 8 qt on Prime Day, but really don't need a bigger one lol.

I cook all kinds of things in it. We tried rice last week, but I really prefer my rice cooker rice over the IP recipe I tried.

Our fav recipe is Honey Bourbon Chicken https://onceamonthmeals.com/recipes/...ional-version/

Tomorrow I plan to try yogurt.

A trick I learned for getting it to come to pressure faster, put the liquid you will be using in while you prep everything else and put it on saute to heat it up. Once it start boiling, add the food, put the lid on, hit cancel then put it on the mode/time you want.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:36 PM

My Mood: In Love
Roxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond reputeRoxyrocks has a reputation beyond repute

I've been debating buying one too, but am worried it will just end up in the pile of small appliances that seem to grow this time of year especially!