ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > School Daze > Middle School (aka The Awkward Times)

Notices

Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 AM
makes me think Vagazzel! in the Shamwow guy voice
AKA: Rannensmom

My Mood: Sad
BeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond reputeBeautifulChaos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maree9304 View Post
There are only two pages in this section, maybe that's how she came across it.
That makes sense. My settings only show posts a month or younger so most areas are only a page or two for me

Momma to:
Wide-eyed Dreamer (10)

Calico Kid (5)

The Newbie May 28, 2016

Author of Ring of Fire

Old 02-21-2012, 06:00 PM
I need a title!!

skolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond reputeskolbut has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I did the same thing when I first came here, and I actually ended up posting what I thought was good advice to a zombie thread and ended up hurting a longtime member's feelings (and some of her friends too).

Those of us that are used to more active forums don't tend to look at dates automatically when a thread is only on the first or second page. I'm sure it was an honest mistake. (I don't know this mama IRL or from anywhere else, just playing devil's advocate)

I learned my lesson here the hard way, too, and now I tend to look at dates before sticking my foot in my mouth. Maybe it would be good to put a disclaimer regarding that in the "rules for noobs" post?
Old 02-21-2012, 06:09 PM
marinating my nose in poop smell
AKA: kelolsen

My Mood: Cheerful
Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

Hey the dude must be a sophomore in high school now LOL I hope mom got him whipped into shape
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).
Old 02-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Veggedout
bearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond reputebearista has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit, I joined a Dave Ramsey forum recently and went post crazy and didn't check the dates. I assumed it was as active as here and blammo stepped on some virtual toes.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:49 PM
you smell like an easter egg

dawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond reputedawbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolbut View Post
To be honest, I did the same thing when I first came here, and I actually ended up posting what I thought was good advice to a zombie thread and ended up hurting a longtime member's feelings (and some of her friends too).

Those of us that are used to more active forums don't tend to look at dates automatically when a thread is only on the first or second page. I'm sure it was an honest mistake. (I don't know this mama IRL or from anywhere else, just playing devil's advocate)

I learned my lesson here the hard way, too, and now I tend to look at dates before sticking my foot in my mouth. Maybe it would be good to put a disclaimer regarding that in the "rules for noobs" post?
I've done it too with pesky 'search' options.
There are certain topics that interest me. I'll do a 'forum search' for something (say, ADHD, since it's something I read on a lot) and it'll pop up threads.