ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Hints, Tips and Smart Advice > Health and Wellness

Notices

Old 06-08-2015, 12:03 AM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

I was diagnosed at 18. I've had it since I was much younger, though, maybe 7 or 8. I have memories of laying on my cold tile floor as a kid because the cold felt good on my tummy. I tend towards the diarrhea type, but went through a flare many years ago where I was constipated and it was much, much more painful for me. I have had diarrhea for so much of my life and I think I'm just used to it. I literally almost missed the fact that I was in labor with my first kid back in the day because I thought it was just my IBS until I realized I was going to the bathroom every 5 minutes and decided to get checked. I was 6 cm and in full blown labor when I got to the hospital. True story.

Going GF has helped me a lot. So does keeping my sugar intake minimal, but I am also insulin resistant, so that just makes sense for me. I find that regular exercise helps things stay more regular, too.

I've been dealing with something new, something worse than my "usual". One trip to the ER did not find a reason, but the doc said he thought it was gallbladder. He ordered an u/s, but I don't have insurance and haven't done it yet. I have been having lots of belly pain with some nausea. I never get nauseous, even rare when I was pregnant. I am hoping to get back some insurance asap for a work-up, but it hasn't happened yet.

I hope you figure out what works for you.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(
Old 06-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Stop playing with the soap!

AngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond reputeAngelicScars has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the suggestions and experiences. I am so sorry you guys are going through this. It seems like mine is so mild compared to some of you. I couldn't imagine it being worse.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:48 AM
I could hold an entire Staples store under my boobs.

romanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond reputeromanlili has a reputation beyond repute

When I finally have insurance (in September) my doctor said she'll give me a referral to a GI doc for an endoscopy. My indigestion and nausea have been getting progressively worse. She even has me keeping a diary of how often I have diarrhea versus often I am constipated.
Twitter & Pinterest & Tumblr
Love beautiful nails but hate salon prices? Try Jamberry Nail Wraps! Contact me for a sample! http://clwilkinson.jamberry.com