ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Entertainment Zone > The Library

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 11:03 PM
I don't want to smell what comes out of my ass

mommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond repute

haha just started re-reading Midnight Breed series again and thought that.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Intern. Working on my license
Old 02-07-2011, 11:05 PM
marinating my nose in poop smell
AKA: kelolsen

My Mood: Cheerful
Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I have too much time on my hands
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).
Old 02-07-2011, 11:17 PM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

OMGosh all the comments make me To answer your question I've never thought about it that way but now I will LMAO
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into I my Facebook Fans page
I'm always willing to trade!

Enregistrer
Enregistrer
Old 02-07-2011, 11:24 PM
I don't want to smell what comes out of my ass

mommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond reputemommytoonegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
I guess I have too much time on my hands
lol now that i think about it think about Sherrilyn Kenyon's series and Acheron, he's super old
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist/Intern. Working on my license
Old 02-07-2011, 11:39 PM

Shopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond reputeShopaholic has a reputation beyond repute

yeah he's super old but he seems super HOT, no??? I love him. I admit to skipping most of the flashback part of his book. I just didn't want to read the hard stuff. I knew I knew the gist of it. I skip alot of it with zsadist's story too.
Kelly, part time WOH Mom (I'm a preschool librarian and music teacher!), thrift store obsessed, accessory collector, coffee addicted wife to my navy man, Scott, and mom to my 2 boys, Ethan (9) and Lucas (7), and stepmom to Isabella (19).
Old 02-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I think there was nipple twisting involved

My Mood: Inspired
jenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond reputejenniferjunniper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
so I'm theo nly nutty one then huh?? I keep thining "I love these series but it seems too far fetched that they are all bachelors for hundreds of year sand then their soul mates all come into their lives at the same time"

not that I'll stop reading!!!

Kelly this post post made me LOL!! Okay, it is too far fetched that they all fall in love at the same time, but not too far fetched that they are an alien breed of vampire that have "tatoos" that change color when they are horny?? That is believable to you?? LOL!! I am rolling here!! But to answer your question, yes I do agree that it is funny that they are all single then all of sudden within a year they are in love! But maybe when one meets someone the other vampires see how happy it is to have mate?? LOL!!

Mommy to Destiny, Arielle, Noah, Aaron, Natalie, Lillian and our newest addition Juliette!
Old 02-08-2011, 04:30 PM

[QUOTE=jenniferjunniper;1907757]Kelly this post post made me LOL!! Okay, it is too far fetched that they all fall in love at the same time, but not too far fetched that they are an alien breed of vampire that have "tatoos" that change color when they are horny?? That is believable to you?? LOL!! QUOTE]

Yes, its real. they are all real and secretly want me.

I mean, like if it WAS real LOL. if it WAS real, its a bit odd that they can live this whole time and then bam.. they all find their true love.

Now stop mockingm e. Its a good question! LOL
Old 10-11-2016, 04:57 PM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

I totally have thought about that! Not too much creativity in that area.
Fiancée to Jason
Old 10-11-2016, 10:02 PM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop_333 View Post

I totally have thought about that! Not too much creativity in that area.
I knew you were the one who revived the thread
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into I my Facebook Fans page
I'm always willing to trade!

Enregistrer
Enregistrer
Old 10-14-2016, 12:28 PM
has a scaley tail
AKA: sabrina_the_mommies

Watermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond reputeWatermelandrea has a reputation beyond repute

Today at the public library I wondered over to the teen area. 90% of the books were vampire love stories.
~~~~~~~
*yesterday. In still in bed today.,

to & & &
i <3 Young Living essential oils
I <3 <3 sewing & crafting & DIYing & all things "basic"
Be my friend on facebook & instagram

Last edited by Watermelandrea; 10-14-2016 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN