ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Marketplace > Diaper Lots

Notices

Old 08-01-2015, 01:48 AM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah, I will definitely keep that in mind. If these HH toddlers don't go in the next few days, that is a very sweet offer. If nothing else, I can't simply toss these, you know? I know *someone* can get some use out of them, especially with a little love. Donating locally will be a sure trip to the trash and I know of no one who uses cloth who is in need, honestly. THANKS!

Ok, let's try this...

Let's start with the actual Happy Heiny's toddlers. I think 2 are actually Angel Luvs and there is another in there that is something else, too... Busy Bees? I would go look, but Ben is leaning on me trying to fall asleep. If it's that important, I will lyk. These are all TODDLER size pockets and I'd prefer to do them as a lot. There are 11 and 7 are in need of elastic replacement. I'd do $19 + actual shipping for all 11 and include a large MF for each ($7 for the 7 stretched, $3 each for the other 4 = $19) Some curl to the aplix as would be expected, but they all still held for me.

All 11 (mostly solids, one print and one navy is fleece outer- bottom right)

7 stretched inners

4 elastic intact

Just a quick picture of the 11 GMD toddlers w the 2 Tye Dye Dreams on top. Asking $10 plus actual shipping. Some staining on a few, otherwise great. Very much prepped, but not used that much... basically they were back ups for laundry day, they were not my go to dipes, I had so many!

These are the 5 Piddle Poddle toddler "Cadillac" AI2s (no cover needed). Great diapers, loved these! The soaker unsnaps for easy washing. Colorful PUL outer w bamboo fleece lining. These retailed for $35/ ea IIRC. I am asking just $40 ppd for all 5, which is probably a steal. Other than some light fading, they are in great shape. From what I can still find, toddler is 18-45 lbs.

5 Piddle Poddles toddler *fitted* (needs cover of some sort), 2 Shipwreck Mickey, Oogas that are Ooga print in and out, vintage VW buses and pale blue with monkeys. The monkeys are snapless and the monkey soaker lays in, the others all have snap down rise and snap wings. Again, I'll do $40 ppd for all 5 going together.

*more coming*

Crissi, married to my best friend, making memories with the last 4 of our 8... DD 16, Hannah 11, Will 8 and our baby Benji who is 6!!

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 17... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son.
Old 08-01-2015, 02:37 AM

yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

These are the 2 Piddle Poodles sized large, they were in the same size range as the toddlers but without the snap down rise. I'd say 20 lbs and up. They are fitteds and will need a cover. Soft bamboo velour with long lay in soakers. They've both had some fading (the blue used to be the same color as the soaker) but are structurally sound and very soft. Asking $15 ppd for both.

Two of my assorted fitteds, I actually have 3 or 4 of these. They are SustainableBabyish bamboo and they were my go to overnights. They have lots of layers and are very dependable fitted diapers that brought a premium back in the day. There are some small holes on a few, mostly where they fold. It does not affect function at all, just means they are soft and well loved. Elastic are still surprisingly strong, too (the black is the loosest). These were close to $30 each and were out of a co-op I was in somewhere... they have extra layers and I believe they were specifically marketed as overnights. Let me see how many I have left, but I am thinking about $8/ ea

Extra SustainableBabyish fleece doublers (these are double layered). Some stitching is off that holds the 2 pieces together, but perfectly functional. $5 ppd

More assorted fitteds: There is another of the overnight SustainableBabyish, plus a well loved Stinky Couture (yes, a REAL Stinky!) in a VW bus print, size large with side snaps. It has some small holes and needs new elastic, but is super thick and absorbent, $5 ppd. The left one is more a toddler size snapless by Mama Tutu, $5 ppd.

more asst fitteds (there is my 4th SBish diaper in bottom middle... I can do $30 ppd for all 4), a well loved Sticky Peas (top left), another heavy wetter fitted the name escapes me... it may be another SBish in the fleece, top right is a BSRB snapless tester with a lay in soaker, bottom left w frogs was made by a WAHM friend of mine, but I can't remember her store name. Small holes on the thighs. Knit outer with OBV inner, soft. Bottom right is another WAHM with a velour inne.

2 Happy Heiny Ooga Booga pockets with snap down rise. These are OS (not the toddler). Comes with large MF, $10 ppd for both. Faded but no other issues, aplix is still strong

5 BG OS (2 3.0 and 3 2.0 going off of memory) with Aplix, some light aplix curl $20 ppd for all w one large MF. Small ones available for a small fee if you want both.

3 BG OS, one is the special edition print. It has snaps, the other 2 are aplix $14 ppd for all 3 w a large MF insert

9 snap converted BG OS that are all at least 3.0s. There are assorted issues with these, especially loose or missing snaps and some have already had elastic replaced, too. The ones that are missing snaps, it may be a 2 snap wing and missing one snap (3 are like that, I believe), so it still works, just not 2 snaps holding on that wing. Due to this, I am asking just $25 ppd for the whole lot w a large MF insert included. If you have a snap press, this is a great lot with quick rehab potential. IIRC, I still could use them all this way and actually paid someone to replace some elastic and another person to add snaps when the aplix went out.

6 Kawaii Baby or similar "Chinese" OS pocket diapers. 3 solids, 3 prints. All are snap except pastel green which is aplix. No real issues, most of this lot are the newer of my stash (a small stain on one). Comes w a large MF insert each. $20 ppd for all

DooDoo Rags (HC WAHM) OS pockets. These are great pockets that are minky lined. One snap and one aplix, the aplix are really wide and strong. One is a PUL outer with faded Space Invaders top and the other is all over minky dinosaurs. $10 ppd for both with large MF insert.

Side snapped large Nicker Nappies pocket

My lone OS Piddle Poddles Cadillac diaper in Ooga Boogas (8-35 lbs). $7 ppd

Next up, some "ugly" wool up for grabs.

Crissi, married to my best friend, making memories with the last 4 of our 8... DD 16, Hannah 11, Will 8 and our baby Benji who is 6!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son.
Old 08-01-2015, 02:53 AM

Adorable stripey longies with seed stitching on the legs. They have a small hole on one leg and a bigger one of the waist that could be reinforced to keep from fraying. Just free + what ever little extra shipping with anything else you buy. Makes me so sad and I am not even sure what happened. Throw a t-shirt on over the waist, you won't even see it, though. I'll get measurements if you need, but they are medium to a short large.

This is just a large-xl soaker (hey over those toddler PPs!!) that has no issues acutally. It's just a stripey/ scrappy soaker. $6 ppd

Another one that hurts! I held on to these "dye ends" forever and finally had them knit into stripey shorties for Ben. Size large range. Small hole in the crotch/ gussets that need to be repaired. Just $5 ppd or $3 with any other item

Was from Comfort Wool Co in Nysa Fine (cestari, I think)

Old 08-01-2015, 02:58 AM

mediumish soaker in solid black with a colorway trim that I *think* is Mosaic Moon, but I am drawing a blank right now... it is structurally fine but needs a good cleaning and shave. $7 ppd or $5 shipping with something else

Monkey embellished longies that are wool but I feel may be machine knit. Green top, orange legs. Super stained, unfortunately. Just free + whatever extra little shipping to add to your order.

~~~~~~~
Recycled oatmeal woolies that were well loved and now stained. No holes or anything, but staining on legs. FFS with anything else here. (brown spots are part of the coloring, the dark spots on the leg is the staining)

Last edited by yeswehave8; 08-01-2015 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-01-2015, 03:45 AM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Jade told me she doesn't cloth at her place anymore and I have enough for Oceane
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into I my Facebook Fans page
I'm always willing to trade!

Enregistrer
Enregistrer
Old 08-01-2015, 03:47 AM
I like dead plants

My Mood: Blah
kitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond reputekitty1163 has a reputation beyond repute

I would like Toddler cadla s - $40 for all 5
And scrappy cover and Christmas diaper

Just LMK if avail
Old 08-01-2015, 04:05 AM
Mhm, mhm love me some cooter flavored candy

My Mood: Fine
EmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond reputeEmmaBelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
These are the 2 Piddle Poodles sized large, they were in the same size range as the toddlers but without the snap down rise. I'd say 20 lbs and up. They are fitteds and will need a cover. Soft bamboo velour with long lay in soakers. They've both had some fading (the blue used to be the same color as the soaker) but are structurally sound and very soft. Asking $15 ppd for both.

Two of my assorted fitteds, I actually have 3 or 4 of these. They are SustainableBabyish bamboo and they were my go to overnights. They have lots of layers and are very dependable fitted diapers that brought a premium back in the day. There are some small holes on a few, mostly where they fold. It does not affect function at all, just means they are soft and well loved. Elastic are still surprisingly strong, too (the black is the loosest). These were close to $30 each and were out of a co-op I was in somewhere... they have extra layers and I believe they were specifically marketed as overnights. Let me see how many I have left, but I am thinking about $8/ ea

Extra SustainableBabyish fleece doublers (these are double layered). Some stitching is off that holds the 2 pieces together, but perfectly functional. $5 ppd

More assorted fitteds: There is another of the overnight SustainableBabyish, The left one is more a toddler size snapless by Mama Tutu, $5 ppd.

more asst fitteds (there is my 4th SBish diaper in bottom middle... I can do $30 ppd for all 4),

My lone OS Piddle Poddles Cadillac diaper in Ooga Boogas (8-35 lbs). $7 ppd

Quote:

These are all TODDLER size pockets and I'd prefer to do them as a lot. There are 11 and 7 are in need of elastic replacement. I'd do $19 + actual shipping for all 11 and include a large MF for each

All 11 (mostly solids, one print and one navy is fleece outer- bottom right)

7 stretched inners

Just a quick picture of the 11 GMD toddlers w the 2 Tye Dye Dreams on top. Asking $10 plus actual shipping. Some staining on a few, otherwise great. Very much prepped, but not used that much... basically they were back ups for laundry day, they were not my go to dipes, I had so many!

These are the 5 Piddle Poddle toddler "Cadillac" AI2s (no cover needed). Great diapers, loved these! The soaker unsnaps for easy washing. Colorful PUL outer w bamboo fleece lining. These retailed for $35/ ea IIRC. I am asking just $40 ppd for all 5, which is probably a steal. Other than some light fading, they are in great shape. From what I can still find, toddler is 18-45 lbs.

5 Piddle Poddles toddler *fitted* (needs cover of some sort), 2 Shipwreck Mickey, Oogas that are Ooga print in and out, vintage VW buses and pale blue with monkeys. The monkeys are snapless and the monkey soaker lays in, the others all have snap down rise and snap wings. Again, I'll do $40 ppd for all 5 going together.

PMing you about these.

Wifey to Carly and Kristen
Old 08-01-2015, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty1163 View Post
I would like Toddler cadla s - $40 for all 5
And scrappy cover and Christmas diaper

Just LMK if avail
Ok, toddler cadillacs & scrappy cover. Which one is the Christmas diaper? Sorry it's late here.
~~~~~~~
I forgot to mention that the shorter/ original cut BSRBs are still available, too. I think I posted them on the first page or so. They were the ones that maxed out about 30 lbs and have a shorter rise.

I also have a few other BSRBs left, they are the newest ones. One is Elmo, one is a red & black Ooga Booga and I think there is a snapless owls, too... all the newest Joyce was making before she sold BSRB.

It's pushing 1 am here, but I can get those up if they aren't showing up here anymore.

Last edited by yeswehave8; 08-01-2015 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-01-2015, 04:40 AM

Up tomorrow... LOL!
~~~~~~~
Quote:

~~~~~~~
These are still available.

Last edited by yeswehave8; 08-01-2015 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-03-2015, 06:10 PM
I didn't think there were any of your kind out there anymore.

My Mood: Sleepy
Casey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond reputeCasey has a reputation beyond repute

I don't need any cloth... I kind of miss it now, though. I love the fleece outer pocket. I had one and it was one of my favorite diapers ever.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:30 AM
I have never seen anyone do it the other way.
AKA: Agla on DS

My Mood: Apelike
bklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm starting over with cloth again. Trying not to buy so early but am failing.

I'm sorry In lost track as I was looking:
What size range are the BSRB? I saw they go up to 30 but about what weight do they start?
Price?

What size are the Sbish overnight?

I'm earning easy Amazon GCs with PerkTV
Like vintage treasures? A Minor Extravagance

Go buy yourself some Soft Stars; your feet will thank you.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
I don't need any cloth... I kind of miss it now, though. I love the fleece outer pocket. I had one and it was one of my favorite diapers ever.
Isn't it funny how we get so attached to our baby things! DD 14 was just helping me find a missing diaper and she pulled out a BSRB and was all "awww, I put this on him!" :sniff:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bklyngirl View Post
I'm starting over with cloth again. Trying not to buy so early but am failing.

I'm sorry In lost track as I was looking:
What size range are the BSRB? I saw they go up to 30 but about what weight do they start?
Price?

What size are the Sbish overnight?
Ok, ALL the PP toddlers, in fact ALL the toddlers are gone. So are the SBish overnights and the Ooga PP OS.

I have a *few* of the newer BSRB OS, 8-35 lbs (latest style afaik) that are $8-10... I think I have 3. I still have a few assorted OS fitteds and the original BSRBs that I call "shorts" because the rise is slightly shorter. They are technically OS but I think we maxed out about 30-32 lbs on my kids BUT I have very long waisted kids, too. Most are snapless, because I preferred Snappi as it gave me the most custom fit. Those I'll do $5 each because I am just very motivated to clear it out. Some even have brand new soakers as I had Joyce replace those for me a few months before we PLed.

I still have ALL those BG OS pockets on the last page, the HH Ooga OS pockets and a handful of OS covers and wetbags that I just didn't get listed yet. I also have a whole bin of wool (besides the ones already here) that I haven't even pulled out again.

I also have enough MF to soak up a swimming pool Seriously, besides what is already offered with the pockets, I have smalls and larges. I would use 3 deep in my toddler pockets, so I have a LOT of MF. Some of them are the type that are sewn to bamboo for extra absorbency.
~~~~~~~
There is a picture in this thread of the shorts over the regular size. It's not a huge difference, but I believe in full disclosure. If you have never had a BSRB, you'd probably not even notice.

Last edited by yeswehave8; 08-04-2015 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN
Old 08-04-2015, 08:42 PM
I have never seen anyone do it the other way.
AKA: Agla on DS

My Mood: Apelike
bklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond reputebklyngirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to pm you.

I'm earning easy Amazon GCs with PerkTV
Like vintage treasures? A Minor Extravagance

Go buy yourself some Soft Stars; your feet will thank you.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:22 PM

Ok, I have a few things about to go out still, but here is what I know I still have left:

Newest style BSRB snapless in owl print, small Snappi bites on the wings. $10 ppd

Elmo, OS snapped, has some yellow stuff on wings only that is hard and slightly crusty. No clue what it is, honestly. Something accidentally washed with it, I suppose. The worst is on one wing and it will overlay the front there. $8 ppd

Scattered Toys in her "ultimate" or whatever the heck she called it... it was the more luxurious diaper with upgraded OBV inside. Slight fade to said OBV, otherwise no issues. $15 ppd (it was $35 new)

Ooga Boogas snapless, no issues, one of my newest $12 ppd. Has an upgraded soaker top (I think it's OBV)

Small to medium boys Ooga fleece shorties, $5 ppd or $3 w anything else

Medium to large rainbow soaker, well loved $4 ppd or $2 w anything else

Two XL boyish soakers from Wild Child for Babies, $10 ppd or $7 w anything else

Large race cars shorties, play condition d/t stains, $4 ppd or $2 w anything else

XL girls WOOL crocheted skirtie (I made this) with built in soaker. Felted upper make it really waterproof. Asking $15 ppd, it's heavy!

XL Scooby soaker from Wild Child for Babies $5 ppd or $3 w something else

Large Piddle Poodles fleece soaker with Shipwreck Mickey embroidery on the bum. The shirt I had with it was thread bare and donated, I think. $5 ppd or $3 w something else.

Fair-Play condition Rainbow Waters interlock wool longies size medium with Robots embellishments. Structurally fine w some staining that may come out. They've been in storage a long time. Asking $15 ppd

4 green Thirsties size 2 (18-40 lbs) covers. Good condition with some fuzz to tabs and maybe some staining (mostly to gussets). Perfectly functional. $20 ppd for all

2 yellow Thirsties size 2 (18-40 lbs) covers. Good condition with some fuzz to tabs and maybe some staining (mostly to gussets). Perfectly functional. $10 ppd for both

One periwinkle Thirsties size 2 (18-40 lbs) covers. Good condition with some fuzz to tabs and maybe some staining (mostly to gussets). Perfectly functional. $5 ppd

Well loved (my favorite!) Wonder Wraps cover. Gusset elastic was replaced not long before it was retired, so should go a long time. $5 ppd

Fishnoodles size large, side snap cover, excellent condition $7 ppd

Old 08-06-2016, 02:38 AM
I want sparkly bits!

My Mood: Angelic
erinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond reputeerinbeth has a reputation beyond repute

So, what is left? Lol