ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > The Parents Place > TTC

Notices

Old 08-11-2017, 02:01 AM
i'm a virgin.... lol it's been a while since i could say that.

My Mood: Lurking
impchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond reputeimpchild has a reputation beyond repute

I know this feeling. My ex and I made a similar decision 3 years ago. I hope it brings you peace.

momma to the little man 10/22/07
Old 08-11-2017, 07:27 PM
I am SO EXCITED!!

My Mood: Stressed
Treighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond reputeTreighsie has a reputation beyond repute

Hugs. I imaginr thats not an easy decision.

Old 08-31-2017, 08:38 PM
I need emergency rimming . NOW.

My Mood: Busy
Momma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond repute

Update - Almost exactly a year later.

My husband has been going to therapy for depression and PTSD, and one of the major things that has changed for him has been his life goals where his family is concerned, now that shackles from childhood trauma have been loosened.

He has revealed to me he has deep regret about his vasectomy, and would like to reverse it and TTC again. He wants at LEAST 2 more children, but is openly inviting of more. (including adopting in the future like we had always planned.)

So. Here we are. Expensive lesson learned (well not quite, his consult is 9/14, but I know how much it will cost) and gearing up to TTC again.

How do *I* feel about all this? Emotional whiplash all over again. I had decided, grieved, and moved forward. My husband is so hopeful about the future, it's hard not to get any on me, but I know that the TTC road was long and difficult before, wracked with loss and failures. I'm trying to hold on to the mantra that the past doesn't dictate the future, and try to step into this with an open mind.

He's so adorable about it though. He renewed my FertFriend membership, and came home with a package from Rite Aid containing PreSeed, SoftCups, a brand new BBT, and a box of ClearBlue DigiOPKs.

So. That's where we're at. What a difference a year makes.

Happily married to my Johnny

Mama of two, one girl (age 9) and one boy (age
4)

Proudly Bistitchual!

Facebook.com/hmwlbyerinn to see my creations...accessories and baby stuff
Facebook.com/TacticalKnit for paintball related garments and accessories

Breastmilk Donor
Old 09-01-2017, 02:16 AM
Well yes I'd love to take your virginity

My Mood: Elated
Paty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond reputePaty's Loveys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma2Gianna View Post
Update - Almost exactly a year later.

My husband has been going to therapy for depression and PTSD, and one of the major things that has changed for him has been his life goals where his family is concerned, now that shackles from childhood trauma have been loosened.

He has revealed to me he has deep regret about his vasectomy, and would like to reverse it and TTC again. He wants at LEAST 2 more children, but is openly inviting of more. (including adopting in the future like we had always planned.)

So. Here we are. Expensive lesson learned (well not quite, his consult is 9/14, but I know how much it will cost) and gearing up to TTC again.

How do *I* feel about all this? Emotional whiplash all over again. I had decided, grieved, and moved forward. My husband is so hopeful about the future, it's hard not to get any on me, but I know that the TTC road was long and difficult before, wracked with loss and failures. I'm trying to hold on to the mantra that the past doesn't dictate the future, and try to step into this with an open mind.

He's so adorable about it though. He renewed my FertFriend membership, and came home with a package from Rite Aid containing PreSeed, SoftCups, a brand new BBT, and a box of ClearBlue DigiOPKs.

So. That's where we're at. What a difference a year makes.
enjoy the ride, it may surprise you
Oceane 2/22/2014
Coraline Angéline 2/25/2016
and Dolan 2/22/2017
Paty's Loveys I turn into I my Facebook Fans page
I'm always willing to trade!

Enregistrer
Enregistrer
Enregistrer
Old 09-01-2017, 04:50 AM
I need emergency rimming . NOW.

My Mood: Busy
Momma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond reputeMomma2Gianna has a reputation beyond repute

Here's hoping. <3

Happily married to my Johnny

Mama of two, one girl (age 9) and one boy (age
4)

Proudly Bistitchual!

Facebook.com/hmwlbyerinn to see my creations...accessories and baby stuff
Facebook.com/TacticalKnit for paintball related garments and accessories

Breastmilk Donor
Old 09-04-2017, 02:04 AM
CALM YOUR TITS!

My Mood: Happy
Katiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond reputeKatiebear has a reputation beyond repute

I hope things go really smoothly for you guys! So exciting!