ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Regionally Speaking > International > Europe

Notices

Old 02-29-2012, 11:42 AM
I hit the crystal factory

My Mood: Busy
kwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond reputekwootten2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt Fusion View Post
Are you all Americans/Canadians over this side of the world? Are you here with Forces husbands, or for other reasons? I dragged my dh to UK, poor thing. He'd much rather be in his nice, warm, home country!
We're American, and my husband is a contractor for the military. Hopefully we'll be here for quite some time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyLovesStarWars View Post
Don't forget Korea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danni View Post
Uh Rachel.....Korea is not in Europe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyLovesStarWars View Post
I meant in a more "global sense".

Don't make me come over there Danni. Poland is not THAT far.
Hey, give her a break- she teaches English, not geography!

Do YOU MOO?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:04 PM
would talk about penises too
AKA: zosiasmama

My Mood: Bookworm
Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwootten2 View Post
We're American, and my husband is a contractor for the military. Hopefully we'll be here for quite some time!

Hey, give her a break- she teaches English, not geography!

Old 02-29-2012, 06:26 PM
I need a title!!

My Mood: Blah
Laundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond reputeLaundryqueenof6 has a reputation beyond repute

My Hubby is in the Air Force,We met 17 years ago in Germany when his Dad was stationed here ;-).He joined 6month after our first daughter was born and we have moved quite often.Almost 15 years in,6 moves,4 daughters later we finally got stationed in Germany-YEAH to us and my Family...

we moved all the way from Alaska to Germany

Life has been so hectic lately...that I need more then just coffee to get me out of Bed
Old 04-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Please, don't kick the babies.

Serenajean1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in southern Germany down by Freiburg, married to a German.

About 2 hours south of Stuttgart
Old 04-19-2012, 06:15 PM
would talk about penises too
AKA: zosiasmama

My Mood: Bookworm
Danni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond reputeDanni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenajean1 View Post
I am in southern Germany down by Freiburg, married to a German.

About 2 hours south of Stuttgart
Yay!! Where are you originally from?
PS, you should go to the intro section and post an introduction!

Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 PM
changes the weather.

My Mood: Lonely
RoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond reputeRoveringRainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felt Fusion View Post
Hello!
Whereabouts in Wilts. are you?
We're just planning a trip to Wiltshire, I've never seen the sites in the area, Stonehenge, Avebury, etc. and the boys have asked to go. I do need to return to Weyland's Smithy, to the leaning stones.
I clearly suck at following up on threads I respond to I am in Amesbury which is all of 7 minutes from Stonehenge. We've been to Avebury as well. It's pretty cool because there you can walk up and touch the stones. Stonehenge you have to see from behind the barriers. We have been visiting a lot of the castle ruins. We still have so much to see and we're going home in August