ClothDiaperNation

Go Back   ClothDiaperNation > Hints, Tips and Smart Advice > Beautiful You

Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 02:08 AM
i am 30 as well and my hole part is growing

My Mood: Balanced
monicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond reputemonicadd has a reputation beyond repute

Tanning only poses a risk if you raise your internal body temp over 100 degrees. THen you could 'cook' your baby. I tanned throughout my first pregnancy till i couldnt fit. And it was approved by my midwife and also ok'd by the place i tanned. As long as the bed has fans and the room does too and you dont get over heated its ok.

I now use the tanning bed myself as a service to my fibro. I dont use medication to treat and have seen wonderful results.

http://monicaddisme.wordpress.com/