Thread: BUSTED!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 01:22 AM
Banned
AKA: mamaofmany<br>B/S/T with caution - See The Hot Seat for more info!!!

My Mood: Happy
~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*Rachael*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default BUSTED!!!!

a neighbor who knows my dh bc my sds and her ds wrestle called us just after my ds (14yo) left to go to the game store (just up the road a bit). apprently a certain child of mine thought it was cool to have a smoke while he was out .

He walked in the house (and you could soooo smell it!!) and i gave him 2min to fess up without saying me prompting him (cell and psp would be gone for 2wks) if it took him longer with a prompt it would be a month for the cell...............well he acted totally clueless about it all and headed to his room. he finally fessed up AFTER his younger brother let him know that we know so the cell/psp is gone for awhile.

He said it was the first time smoking and i sorta believe him bc i havent smelled the smoke on anything until today but his younger brother who he tells EVERYTHING to told us he had done it before.

His dad and grandpa (thinks the world of him! he dosent see both a while lot throught the year but spends 2.5months with durign the summer) both smoke and i'm sure his "friends" (a few are older) also do. he says he got the cigeratte from his friend so now im wondering if i should try to get ahold of this kids parents and let them know whats going on....

i must admitt though that i did find it a bit funny that he thought he could actually hide it from us!!!

i have no clue how to punish him for it bc yes its bad but its not like drinking/driving or even drugs. i also know the smoking can lead to both esp with an alcholic/drug addict (i think this is much an issue anymore) father. i do plan on picking him up after school tomorrow and sitting down with him and having a SERIOUS talk about this.

i seriously teens came with a freaking manuel and a punishment plan@!!!!