View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 02:03 AM
I'm a back hooker.

My Mood: Spaced
~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute~Isme~ has a reputation beyond repute

I wish her the very best. It seems like she's really gotten herself back together. She looks much healthier and "normal" too. I can buy pretty much everything she's saying. You simply don't make enough-- even on public assistance-- to survive if you're on your own. Especially not if you have 14 kids.

I was struggling as single mom with ONE kid (who had a house with no payments owed) to make ends meet. I had no family help. I could not find any employment that would allow me to work during normal daycare hours, and there was no back up. I had nobody safe to leave my child with. In the worst times I will admit that I considered some pretty desperate things. I didn't do anything crazy, and I'm not proud of even thinking about some stuff... But when you're up against a wall and have a child (or 14) depending on you, it's hard to pass up any opportunity to make ends meet. So when she says she got caught up in all that insane and degrading ~POOP~ to survive, I can absolutely believe that. And I have so much empathy for her. I really do.

All that to say: I'm very happy to see that she's pulled herself out of that hell and is doing so much better. Good for her!

We have a couple kids, and we adore them.

4 + 1= 5
5 - 1=