View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 02:21 AM
Where's that title fairy?

My Mood: Fine
Dillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond reputeDillipop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeswehave8 View Post
They are roughly doubled over. The MF layer is slightly shorter when it's folded over, but not much. The width is the same as other MF inserts, like the ones that come in BG and the bamboo layer is actually a tad longer than the regular BG inserts. I hope that makes sense. I can show a side by side if it helps?

But yes, the ones that are two in one will be at least a double layer (I think the bamboo part is at least double anyway). I have one that is really long (far L in second pic) that has a "standard" type MF top and a long tail that is bamboo with snaps to adjust it's length. It is at least a tri-fold for the wet zone (like for my boys, we put that toward the front).

Here: This is what it is... I have one that is ALL bamboo (that I think Monica is taking) and one with a MF top).
~~~~~~~
That link shows the trifold w snaps... the others I have are just like a MF and bamboo insert sewed together at the top. I think all but one is labeled Blueberry, but I can't find a better picture of them online to show what the layers were. I think they came with the pockets back when I bought some Blueberry's new.

I have some of these that fit perfectly in the newborn/small blueberry pockets. Would you say these are about a size medium? Or more of a large? Just trying to figure out if they'd fit in my medium or small fuzzibunz. I love the dual layers of them- holds a lot without bulk.