View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 02:44 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

Alva Baby Bamboo Viscose, paid more than $3 each new and they're barely used. Asking $1.50 ea + actual shipping, I have 10

~~~~~~~
These are all the MF + bamboo (connected or sewn together) Most are Blueberry. Showing some wear, but very absorbent. One is a LONG type with snaps to change the size. 5 of them total, asking $10 ppd for all.

~~~~~~~
5 bamboo only inserts, one is an hourglass shape. The bottom one is the long type with snaps where you can adjust the length and place absorbency where you need it. Also shows some wear, but very absorbent. $10 ppd for all

~~~~~~~
Left is a bamboo and terry insert and the right is a true trifold with a full size bamboo cloth and terry topper. If tri-folded into a diaper, there are at least 8 layers. I used this one in overnight diapers a lot, as it was thick. Both are same brand "green ___??" but the label has faded. Asking $7 ppd for both.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(

Last edited by yeswehave8; 02-12-2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN