View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 05:41 PM
wasting energy on anonymous assholes

My Mood: Cool
TNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond reputeTNB has a reputation beyond repute

We have talked about sex and answered q's since he was very little. He has come to me with questions before and I answered. He also went through a sex ed outside the school through a local counseling center. It was way more in depth and graphic (STD pics, birth pictures of what actually happens) than the school is allowed to be and showed the very real negatives of having sex before you are ready.
That freaked him out pretty good
I highly recommend it to any parents of teens to check into or to show them yourself using internet.

So far so good. He is a virgin at 17 (yes for real,lol) and while I know he is quite interested (accidentally found the dirty picture stash *barf* ) he also seems to get that he is not ready. ****KNOCKING ON WOOD UNTIL KNUCKLES BLEED***
~~~~~~~
oh..adding...we do not just preach abstinence...I kinda made it sound that way. I have talked to him about birth control and told him if her ever needs condoms and is too embarrassed to buy them, to tell me and I would get them for him.

I also realize this is easier on the boys side than if I had a daughter and had to worry about BC and its' possible side effects for her.
Full Gallery of My Past Designs HERE

Join Kobieta on Twitter and Facebook!

"If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not free at all." Jacob G. Hornberger

Last edited by TNB; 10-02-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN