View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 02:33 AM
my nipples grew

My Mood: Thinking
raindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond reputeraindrop_333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaEileen View Post
I think I'm older than you and I LOVE them. I got to see them at Rock USA last year. I think I was as excited as the 20 something girl who was jumping up and down and screaming in front of me. lol They put on an amazing show. Dh even liked them and he's not really into that kind of music. He's more into Seether, Seven Dust, Killswitch Engage, Five Finger Death Punch, etc. I like all that too. This old fart woman loves that kind of music, including Eminem.
I saw Sevendust when I was in high school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring View Post
Ahh I'm jealous! I wish they would come up here! I told DH we'd probably be the oldest people there if we ever did get to see them.

I must be weird because their alcoholic slightly misogynistic music kinda turns me on.

I've watched some interviews of them on youtube and they're hilarious. And they seem really nice. (Well Charlie and Johhny 3 Tears who seem to be the only ones who really talk.)
Did you ever download Dr. Eargasm's remix of Le Deux? So. Hot.
Fiancée to Jason