View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 03:20 PM
SuperMom!

My Mood: Breezy
ciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond reputeciles has a reputation beyond repute

Super excited- a lot of baby stuff arrives this week. This is the first house we've ever lived in with a 2nd floor. Since our move we'd upgraded our mattress but hadn't gotten a bed frame. I'm quickly becoming too pregnant to get up off the mattress on the floor so our bed frame gets here today. We also ordered a glider/recliner since we don't have any seating upstairs other than the beds and I really wanted somewhere to sit with the baby for nursing sessions.

Also have birth supplies and such coming as well. The dresser in our room is mine from infant hood and its just not big enough for our stuff + babies stuff. The girls need a dresser in their room instead of plastic drawers so they get my old dresser and we're getting a new dresser (which will be here Saturday). Essentially a lot of stuff we needed due to moving anyways but the impending birth of tiebreaker means we are finally getting around to all of it.