View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 09:46 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raindrop_333 View Post
Did the other person's insurance company end up covering a replacement car seat for your daughter?
I have only *just* seen this, Jenna. No, they didn't. They continued to insist that they would strictly follow NHTSA's guidelines, which state:

Quote:
Minor crashes are those that meet ALL of the following criteria:

The vehicle was able to be driven away from the crash site;

The vehicle door nearest the safety seat was undamaged;

There were no injuries to any of the vehicle occupants;

The air bags (if present) did not deploy; AND

There is no visible damage to the safety seat

So under these guidelines, DS's seat needed to be replaced, but DD's did not (the door on DS's side was damaged). Therefore, they paid for his, but refused to pay for hers. I wasn't going to take my chances, so we ate the cost of her seat ourselves.
~~~~~~~
Oh, and we really pushed the issue, too. There wasn't anything more we could've done, besides taking them to court, which would be ridiculous.

Last edited by mandy_moo; 09-13-2014 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost by CDN