View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 08:04 AM
Owner/Administrator
4d 65 68 21 20

My Mood: Musical
_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute_melody_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alioop View Post
bump. Im bored.
Please don't do that. There is no reason to bump threads in the Hot Seat, especially when the person they to whom they are addressed has not even been on the board for months. There are 2 million other threads on this board which are generally fair game. The Hot Seat threads are not fun, playful threads, they are serious threads meant to warn people about scammers. If you're bored, go start a thread in Gen Chat, or play a forum game, post a Get to Know Me thread, welcome newbies, go argue in Hot Buttons, talk about your troubles in Need a Shoulder, post pictures in the photo section, post whatever you want to post, just don't PLAY in the Hot Seat. This part of the board is serious, and it needs to stay that way. Thanks.

ROLL TIDE!

Click Donate at the top of the board & help keep CDN alive for another month!