Thread: New calf!
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 05:32 PM
I need a blow job

My Mood: Happy
mandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond reputemandy_moo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaerRuthryis View Post
They are SO FUN! But also trouble makers 😂 We have 7 total (Mario, Sparkle and Jack, Jasmine and Jade and Luke and Leia). They've been able to squeeze under the gate for awhile and have trashed my barn a couple times. They jump on the hay bales and make a mess, busted open a bag of shavings, ripped my trash bag apart and scattered trash, broke open a bag of lime and left little, chalky white goat prints everywhere and they like to chase the chickens. Hilarious and frustrating, but we fixed the gate this weekend so they can't escape anymore.
This is why, cute as I think goats are, I will never own goats. I couldn't handle their shenanigans.