View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Inactive Member

My Mood: Angelic
crunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond reputecrunchymamaNY has a reputation beyond repute

Great tutorial! I am making a practice pair for my newborn and just used crap yarn as the one I'm making is just practice. I have a question though:

I did the body part of it and it looks awesome, and I did the crotch part and that looks fine as well, but upon doing the legs, they don't look quite right. The width of the legs are fine, but do I basically do sc around and around until I"m done? It just seems after a couple rows that it's triangular looking. (has a right angle to the legs right now). Does it even out after several rows or am I supposed to not attach stitching to the guesset/crotch yet? I'm kind of confused about that part.

Lost baby bean in Jan 2012~