View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Owner/Administrator
Send me chocolate and nobody gets hurt.
Send Mel some too. I like it when she's happy.

My Mood: Stressed
Mom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond reputeMom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Runningmamaof2 come on in

I received a pm from a member, I have her permission to post it

Quote:
On Dec 2, I sent $100 and some mama cloth and wool to
RunningMamaof2 for an Ipod Touch. She received my end on Dec 6 (money was sent via PP)

http://clothdiapernation.com/vbforum...t=85962&page=2

She is no longer responding, I have no Ipod or any sort of delivery confirmation number or anything.

I filed with Paypal, but wanted to bring it to your attention too. I'm praying it was shipped, but am not holding my breath at this point.
I have sent you a pm and an email at this point you still haven't answered either one, nor are you responding to her.

You are now in the B/S/T with caution user group. Your posts from the marketplace have been removed so that you do NOT take advantage of any more of our members.