Thread: Jon Benet
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:01 AM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute

So I am sort of caught up now... even watched the 3 hours of ID's special. They actually addressed alternative suspects using the "intruder theory", only one that I found somewhat compelling. I also had forgotten about that guy who confessed. ID did an interview with him, John Mark Karr, he's CRAZY!!

Still, I truly feel that someone in the home killed her and then crafted this elaborate scene to cover it up... and if that person was Burke (with Patsy covering), then he should still face some sort of charges. That guy isn't right in the head, either.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(