Thread: Jon Benet
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 04:39 PM
will be running off with your cooter.
AKA: yeswehave7

My Mood: Question
yeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond reputeyeswehave8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jon Benet

I realize many here are much younger than I, but you'd have to have lived under a rock to not have heard about this case... especially since it's hit the news again, approaching the 20th anniversary of the case.

My eldest was close in age to JBR and this case has always haunted me. It truly did capture the nation, so to speak. I watched the Dateline special and am just getting caught up on the Dr. Phil. I also have the 3 night ID special taped, too.

I have not seen anything that has truly changed my thought on this case, that someone in the family did it. I have always sort of believed something happened with Burke and the mother helped cover it up for her son.

This Dr Phil, though... Burke is, what? 29? He seems incredibly immature and something is so off about him. He's smiling entirely too much and he reminds me of that Stuart caricature on MadTV I am seeing nothing that has made me think otherwise, kwim?

So, anyone else following this? Thoughts.

Grown/ gone: DD 25, DD 19, DD 18... who has lost her frickin mind!!

My beautiful firstborn son earned his wings on 12/11/16 just 6 weeks after his 23rd birthday. A drunk driver killed my child. Please, please, PLEASE don't drink and drive. I miss my son. :(